Zero Gravity Level Up Daily Cards - Giannis, etc…

I like rj, his shoots seems absolutely fine with that curry release… It’s quite fluid and smooth. And otherwise… He just can do it all with great badging. Don’t even need a shoe… What do you want to boost? Maybe block rating

1 Like

Who do you guys think we get as playoff reward for the Heat and Warriors? Butler deserves it but can see them giving it to Bam or Tyler. I’m clueless on the Warriors. Don’t think they would give us a free Steph or Klay and we have Poole already

1 Like

Would think a Loony or Wiggins for the Warriors. Agree about Heat. Would think Bam likely.

2 Likes

Oooh nice thought. 99 Wiggins would be sweet

I admit I was wrong. Got used to Jefferson’s shot and it really is much easier to green than I thought. This might be the best reward they have done. I now feel good about my team at every position but PF (although I like Ferry still) and sold all my AH DM cards so I now have close to 2.3 M MT ready for the last season.
For next season, advice everyone to buy D Contracts when they dip near 10-12K. Been selling a number now for 29K and still have around 50 contracts left. I should be ready to buy both the goat KAJ and inv Yao when they are released (I hope).

2 Likes

DM Grant Williams incoming

Who I likely see getting the Rewards cards

Celtics: Al Horford or Grant
Warriors: Wiggins or Kuminga or Looney
Heat: Herro or Bam