Zeke > Stockton

Zeke > Stockton

Used them both in today’s qualifier for 4 hours and Isiah is much more fun. Of course Stockton is a better shooter so it depends on your playstyle who will be a better fit for you, but Zeke has waaaay better animations, is more explosive and can dunk. I like him more on defense too because of his bigger player model. Highly recommend this card.

Zeke has no quickdraw. Stockton way better

1 Like

I’m 97 tokens away from my first PD and planning on taking Zeke first or Ewing first but leaning towards Zeke since I wanna put Steve Francis on the bench to replace Norm Nixon and have Zeke start

1 Like

Like I said, depends on your playstyle. If you use your pg as a shooter, than yes, if not, Zeke is better.

I use zeke and Moncrief better than him

1 Like

That’s what I did. He was my first choice. I really like his dribble animations and his defense. Stockton’s animations are just meh for me.

I used Moncrief too. No way he’s better than Zeke. Not even close. He’s too slow.

I main thing is that I’m cheap even though I’m sittin on over 600k lol. The reward cards are nerfed but they still more than viable to me for a little longer so there’s no need for me to get stockton now. I did use him for a few games before I sold back and he was good but cant get used to his release

1 Like

I don’t like his release either. I actually can time Zeke’s release better (it’s slow though).

1 Like

PGs that can dunk are a huge advantage. And like 97 speed?

1 Like