Youtubers beefing

Who beefing? And for what? I only follow shake so I don’t really know what’s going on

sounds lame lol
sup with those tweets?

I think richy started it when he tried to throw shade at guys for using sub accounts for gameplays. Content is content. Idgaf whose account you’re on :joy:

2 Likes

Yea I just found the source smh, damn Richie, I try to show him love, but he be fucking hisself up

3 Likes

Heh, a lil too far from Bish imo :sweat_smile:. No need to bring a man’s family into some petty YouTube shit. But yeah, people will message their favorite YouTubers if they pull a card early and offer to let them play on their account. In return, the YouTuber will shout them out and usually leave social media links of said fan. I see no taking advantage here.

11 Likes

@Ambish got that :fire:

2 Likes

Get em @Ambish :muscle:

4 Likes

“lemme rub my testicles across your forehead” ah the feeling of popularity

1 Like

Kindergarten

1 Like

Opal Rodman ?

3 Likes

Sharing accounts is a great thing. Big C is a bitter mofo. I feel bad for him. Everybody knows Pack odds are trash and 2k is scammy as hell and this dude comes out and condemns actions that help save money and avoid giving 2k 2000€ for 7 Amy and below players!?! Gtfoh

3 Likes

Big C Richy is big mad

4 Likes

Richy is just toxic tbh

4 Likes

I do respect the argument of both sides. But tbh Carlos Story and Richy is so annoying. I only f with Shake, Bish, DBG, Jake Mason, YBC, and some other small youtubers.

2 Likes

I really don’t understand the whole childish-ish tbh. Idk what’s Richys problem - things have changed and I feel entertained everytime people like @Ambish , HTB etc uploading gameplays of new cards. I really don’t care if it’s their account or not.

If it’s that simple to gain subs and views than do it , or try it the same way and make us entertain @ ALL the haters out there.

Maybe I‘m to old for this ish.

Good morning.

1 Like

I don’t honestly understand the argument. Why does it matter if someone wants to use an account for content? It’s a smart business move. Spend less, make more.

I’ve argued with BigC on a few issues, including the loot-box legislation. He’s completely okay with 2Ks business model, and I find that ridiculous. He banned me from his chat because I was arguing FOR the loot-box legislation. He’s a huge tool IMO.

7 Likes

What’s was the point in bringing up dude family? Lame.

3 Likes

He didn’t say anything wrong about his family. Just said he had one.

4 Likes

Yes he didn’t insult anyone , only make a point about age because Richie call their others “kids “ , a matter of reference he didn’t take any personal shot !
Some sarcasm

3 Likes