Your FUN card

If any of you are like me, you have a handful of cards that are tenured for one reason or another. Their value on the AH has nothing with how much YOU value them. Maybe you love a card because of its animations, or its rebounding, or its dunk package, or its hairstyle, or because it was your favorite player growing up.

And now that we’re truly hearing the final gasps of 2K19, I was curious about what fun cards might still be left out there to try. Which cards would it be shame if everyone didn’t have a chance to look up on AH and play with before moving on to 2K20?

My list:
PD Blake Griffin
Opal Dr J
any version of Porzingis

2 Likes

For me it’s GO Roy hands down

HM are GO Bird, PD jokic obviously, new GO Dikembe is a lot of fun as well

2 Likes

Derrick Rose

3 Likes

Limited Wade
GO Steph
GO AI*
TDIH Shaq*

1 Like

Larry Bird or Hakeem

1 Like

GO Steph is awesome. With the boosted stats and that 3 ball dude is crazy good.

2 Likes

GO Melo

2 Likes

Duncan. Gone 23-1 with him in the squad. Took him out for a game and lost. Need the FUNdamental!

2 Likes

GO Shaq
GO KD
PD Sabonis

Opal Westbrook. His dunk animations follow by his celebration.

3 Likes

GO Lebron

Not available from the auction house but GO James Worthy is the most fun card I’ve ever used.

GO CP3 is hella fun until they start post spinning you with some7 fter

Fun Card of the Year goes to GO Iverson. Nothing compares to the feeling of torching people online with Iverson, when he gets it going people quit almost every time in frustration/humiliation.

4 Likes

Iverson.

4 Likes

GO Arenas

GO Iverson

James Worthy

Pistol Whip Pete

GO Kawhi in lock takeover when you rip someone 4 straight possessions and they start running from you

McHale in Sharp/Post takeover

Michael Porter Jr

GO Karl Malone

2 Likes

I have to say this card is quickly growing on me. The animations all the way down to the frequent celebrations just makes me smile. It’s classic Westbrook but without the 4th quarter meltdowns.

It’s also sounding like I need to retry Iverson. I had him for a hot minute early on, but could never get his shot timing down.

1 Like

Diamond IT

1 Like

Opal Arenas

Diamond Gordon Hayward too nice with the dribble animations.

4 Likes