Your favorite friendly rival!

Who’s your favorite person to play friendly matches against!

Hands down I’ll have to say @6thManSam we’ve played a good amount of games against each other, and always fun

Running close it’s @Manulous and @Ryan , but I haven’t played either this year , had a great time playing them

Also @daruler022 is great to play! And well get some more games in hopefully tonight

List your favorite opponents!

5 Likes

@Mau4c83 :sunglasses:

@north and @MagicJ spank me all the time. I can only have a shot if difficulty was higher i guess.
No matter what the score is, never had a boring friendly.

3 Likes

@BasketballNeverStops :grin::grin:

1 Like

@Carlo221 aka Yu Pet

5 Likes

Who wanna run friendlies ps4 later

1 Like

@DEG right back atcha! It’s always a fun time!

Followed closely by @Percyhawk who has a very similar playstyle to me.

And @MChris6 who I played in a tournament last year and made the 2 games we played super fun and competitive.

2 Likes

@Awanz

1 Like

I don’t play many friendlies.

But me and @2kballNow just had pure sweat game in MTU.

Great stuff.

@HollygroveMikey4MVP for sure. Not really rivals though just iron sharpening iron lol

1 Like

I have great friendlies with @Mau4c83, @DetroitBarcelona and @bepho

These friendlies are so competitive and freaking hard that when I jump in MTU I just cruise through it.

1 Like

I need to play more friendlies on XB1 but i guess everyone just wants to beat up on Carlo :joy: all my PS4 guys gave me great comp on 2k17 and 2k18

1 Like

I used to play at least 3 times a week with @Ddrop last year, but I never played him this year not even in MTU

1 Like

I really enjoyed playing @Delano_23 and @Gpap in the rainbow/emerald tournaments. Lost to both, but would love to get some rematches in future tournaments.

Both dudes killed me with post gods, and I consider myself a post player, so it was a tough way to lose.

2 Likes

I just remember I played a few against @hoosiertailgate and had a great time

Sad he’s gone to PC

1 Like

This thread just tells me we need to do more tourneys on xb1/PS4/pc soon

4 Likes

The PS4 all time tournament was the most fun I had last year

I don’t have the Mt to assemble an extra team this year though

2 Likes

I would say @Ronsivalle and @Ddrop
Both those guys are very fun to play

2 Likes

Definitely some fun ones with you @Delano_23 , @Manulous , and RIP @Ryan but I play @ZemGOAT on PC a couple times.

What happened to the godfather. That was my boy haha.

1 Like

I play a lot against @Fra44 and @VinnQuinn and they are both really good opponents!

3 Likes

All my homies from back in the 2Khead days you know who you are

1 Like