Your best snipes today?

What yall cookin’? I find sniping extremely cool and relaxing :slight_smile:

Rwb - 94k played a couple games and selling now- maybe 115k
Hakeem - 100k with Curry’s - keeping
Hakeem - 60k sold for 86
John wall with kyries 45k sold for 65k

Looks like there’s a few good snipes atm

Seen a magic with kyries for bin but thought I would hold onto the MT and wait for a dunk shoe one for 70k

2 Likes

Bird for 60k which I’m keeping.
Hakeem 75, sold for 90.
Mitchell 15 with contract
Parker with contract 7k
Iverson with red nike 18k.

Dunno which to keep and which to sell

2 Likes

Got Kobe (PD) for 56k tryna sell for 88k, should be able to sell for around that.
Artest for 7.7k with contract and 3 point shoe
Harden with contract for 11k
B-Diddy with contract for 20k
Some smaller snipes that net me 1-4k per :slight_smile:

1 Like

Signature Klay w/contract for <50K
Diamond Brow w/contract for 37K
Harden w/contract for 20K (not really a snipe, but worth that easily for schedule challenges)
Also bought a Michael Beasley before his price tripled

2 Likes

Haven’t got much the last few days in terms of big ones, heaps of smaller amy and diamond and cheap PD snipes, but in terms of profit over like 5k? Nabbed PD Magic with the Jordan open shot 3 shoe for 75k, sold it for 100k.

I just bought Heat Bron with grey and yellow Kobe’s (best shoe for him in my opinion) for 100k, he’s to keep though.

2 Likes

Haha I stared at that one for a couple minutes and was going to grab him but hesitated. Then said, who cares I’ll just get him, then he was gone lol

1 Like

Lol I know that kind of behavior too good. @Mmblack1182

2 Likes

Just grabbed Hakeem with white Kobe’s boosting open 3 and speed with ball for under 100k… hopefully able to make a little bit off that.

1 Like

Kirilenko for 5.6k :slight_smile:

What system gemmy?

1 Like

Pd ray 500mt
Pd Gobert 14k
Diamond contact PD Steph 19k

1 Like

Ps4

1 Like

Not sure if this is a Snipes bit PD Dwade with Curry highs for 45k.

Wilkins for 20k :scream_cat:

98 Kobe with Ball control shoe for 27k

1 Like

So I have been looking for a diamond Kyrie with a contract, and I kid you not this went down earlier… I searched for him, the AH loaded, and I looked away for a moment. When I returned to the game I scrolled to the right and at 3:59 was a Kyrie with a diamond contract for 500MT BIN… I was too late. I have no idea what distracted me either… the basketball Gods blessed me, and I somehow dodged it lmao.

I grabbed a playoff moments LBJ with grey Kobe for 50k flat. The rest are much higher, like 80-90k. I also grabbed PD Curry with 45 contracts for 17k. I had no intentions to ever own him, but that was hard to not pass up, so I grabbed him. I also swapped a lot of guys for duplicates with diamond contracts.

1 Like

Sniped a PD Bird for 100K and resold for 3.5M on PC the other day. Lol I can now open packs until 2k19 drops.

PD magic with red Kyries for 70k. L?

PS4? Sounds like a win too me.