[Xbox] Unofficial Allstar TeamUp Thread (@ 6pm EST tonight)

@Straightrash
@jdealla
@DROSEDaGod
@thePre2
@OGxSuave
@Clarke_Griffin
@Cowboyfan_19
@jc9288
@stuz0h

Alright so apparently due to an issue we experienced with a past TeamUp Match. It has evident we need to set a ground rule from now on.

Rules:

1. No More Trolling, what I mean by this is that don’t constantly switch out your star player for terrible bench players that will cripple your teams chances of winning. Even if you think it’s funny, other people are volunteering their time to play this mode, and I’m sure they’ll appreciate it if it wasn’t “wasted.” If any of you proceed to do this after a couple warnings, you’ll be no longer participating with us (hopefully it doesn’t come down to this).

So let’s have fun and enjoy this mode

4 Likes

2 Likes

That’s fine man, I’ll let you off with it, I get it you did it for laughs but I’m pretty sure no one wants to have a “bad” teammate, and especially one who switches out of their star players for crappy ones, especially when the game is on the line

1 Like

Nah, I understand.

I’ll stop doing that, the only time I’ll do that is garbage time

1 Like

Yea I specifically don’t play online because of people like that. If we’re up 20 with 2mins left, have at it. But we were up 8 and then I had to watch him throw the game. Yea not dealing with that shit

2 Likes

Yeah I get it, that would have me heated as well. I’m all in for fun and games, but what I’m not in for is wasting other people’s time. Their time is just as important as mine is, so it should be respected that way

Sounds good.

Btw, a lot of people are going to need Gold QD though.

If people are still down to run my roster, great. If they want to run something else, that’s fine with me.

The point here is just to have fun

I think there’s a way to add it to everyone quick

1 Like

there is. gold qd on everyone is kind of unbalanced imo but yeah it can be done through quick edit

idk man i think it would make everyone happier. Its pretty much a given in myteam along with no steady so thats the only thing I’d change. Unless u think universally adding clamps is good too

1 Like

im not sure EVERYONE needs clamps, just as im not sure there is no necessary changes for other pgs. im thinking that im gonna have an alternative player for each conference. ill do this instead of the myteam one bc hasnt garnered enough interest. fix all positions, and then make a couple alternatives. for example, at pg, trae young on the east and steph on the west will be somewhat similar, maybe kyrie or kemba over trae but i think i want trae. a bronze clamps, gold pick pocket hof range hof qd straight shooter that cant do much else. and then the slashers. im thinking magic obv on the west and either penny or simmons on the east. id carry this out through each position so there is options every where and everyone has a reason to choose someone

at sg id have the shooters, tmac and someone
and the all arounders, mj and kobe

i wont make this too op obviously and i might make some changes other where. i wont make anyone too crazy and ill have more players in each category. i will test to make sure none of the slashers are too op, same with shooters. ill check to make sure no one is too good or too bad on defense, and that some centers are great in the post and some are bad

PlaySharps

PG

• West - Steph, Lillard
  • East - Trae, Kyrie

SG

• West - Harden, Luka, Pistol Pete
  • East - Tmac, AI

SF

• West - KD
  • East - Bird

Slashers

PG

• West - Magic, Russ
  • East - Penny, Simmons

SG

• West - Kobe, Clyde
  • East - Jordan

SF

• West - Lebron
  • East - Paul George

PF

• West - AD
  • East - Giannis

Stretches

SG

• West - Klay Thompson
  • East - Ray Allen

PF

• West - Dirk
  • East - Chris Bosh

C

• West - KAT
  • East - KP

Defenders

PG

• West - Gary Payton
  • East - Oscar Robertson

SG

• Kobe Jordan same

SF

• West - Kawhi Leonard
  • East - Scottie Pippen

PF

• AD Giannis again

C

• East - Dwight Howard
  • West - Hakeem

Add more people for me to either do or get rid of this isnt for me

1 Like

Whoa whoa whoa what happened?

i have finished the changes and called the roster testrun1

might wanna check out clyde didnt change many stats and badges but those dribble sigs :eyes::eyes:

we won a few games together, about to win another up by 8 and then he decides to sub in Afernee Simmons and dicks around jacking halfcourt shots. They ended up tying the game because of it so me and my cousin left

@thePre2 I should run guard more. I dropped 27pts 7ast and 28pts 7ast with Rose and Jordan

Who did that? I’d be furious and honestly probably never play with them again that’s ridiculous. Nothing I hate more than losing.

@Straightrash did it. We were having great games before that but idk why he decided to throw, we were doing so good we beat them in a 3v4 too, me him and my cousin.