Xbox: Collectors: Putting up Heat Checks throughout the weekend

Xbox: Collectors: Putting up Heat Checks throughout the weekend

I’ve reached my collector level limit and will be throwing up most Heat Check cards for the lowest price I see atm throughout the weekend.

1 Like

1k for each :eyes:

Lol nah, not taking that big of a loss. :laughing:

1 Like

Do they go for much more than that?

Depends, there’s not many below 1,450 though.

I’m selling back at the moment as well, just getting through jerseys, heat checks and series 2 next

1 Like

dang bro. i def need some of em so thats a great thing for me lol

1 Like

Collector level not worth it but I’ve been able to get most Heat Checks around 1k-2k MT if you are patient, they are definitely not worth much more. I can’t even be bothered to sell them back at this point.

1 Like

Keep em & lock in…better than selling for 1200 MT

2 Likes

I agree tbh. better to lock in and keep em then selling for that cheap. if you decide to sell best time is during token rewards update unless its a good one

Nah, I’ve got enough tokens ready for the next update now. I just bought most of the Heat Checks yesterday, so I shouldn’t lose too much on them.

Edit: Also I was patient when buying most of them as well. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Oh okay. I’m gonna be getting 2 Opals by next time if i grind a lot and lock rest of current series 2 and get to next level

Yeah I got to the 750 token mark in collector level plus I’ve got both Legacy sets ready to lock in if the next token update is that good. If not, I can just sell the Legacies.

1 Like

I’m thinking of doing those sets when i can as well since they arent that bad now compared to before

1 Like