[XB1] and [PS4] MTU Help Services

[XB1] and [PS4] MTU Help Services

DM me for rates lol! If you need some help hmu

4 Likes

2 happy customers under my belt , Waiting on one to give me their info now. Also taking more inquiry’s as I type send em in boys!

I would my man but don’t give my account to anyone :slight_smile: good luck

I was so close to getting Finley. Started out the last game down by 15 at half and lost by 2 after missing a open 3 with Daniel Gibson. Might have to pay you to do it for me because I’m drained

1 Like

I will vouch for OGxSuave in case anyone has any reservations.

1 Like

I might have to hyu brother. I gots no proper internet till next week the eariest

2 Likes

Just let me know bro

1 Like

It’s all good bro lol

1 Like

Keep trying bro just wait a couple days and go back at it. If not then hmu and I’ll see what I can do

Another happy Customer , hmu guys I don’t have to play the whole 12 games for you if you want me to play the last 5 games I will. Last 3 games? Yup , last 8 games? Yup. Last 11 games ? Lol yup.

5 Likes

Last 12 games :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

help

1 Like

Lmao

Lol message for rates my guy

Weekend incoming , hmu guys I’ll be free :blush:

1 Like

Lol people really paying for this?

1 Like

Wouldn’t surprise me. Some people just aren’t as good at the game and clearly he’s able to make them happy by getting them the 12-0 they want. That being said, if you’re interested, DM him for rates (Suave look at me selling for you)

Yea most ppl I grind for simply don’t have the time to do it but are interested in collecting all the rewards. Also some ppl may have connection problems which is where I come. And then you have some that just can’t catch a break and lose and just don’t wanna sweat anymore

Preciate it lmao

1 Like

pls hold off for the next 2 hours lmao im at 9-0 rn

1 Like