(X1) Trading MT for referrals

(X1) Trading MT for referrals

Have 500k MT for trade. I’ll offer 25k MT per completed referral (willing to negotiate).

To join requires entering several fields of personal data: name, address, SSN etc. In some cases they need photo verification depending on credit history. *May take over 24 hours for account to verify.

The reason I want to trade instead of sell is each referral can potentially earn me a valuable share but is more likely to give a share of ~$3 value = $12 per 100k

I would prefer for referrals to go first as you may not feel comfortable completing the process, ie entering personal data. But message me and we’ll talk I will happily go first for trusted users.

1 Like

Uhhh

1 Like

For 25k MT?? No way anybody is doing this

4 Likes

Yikes

2 Likes

2 Likes

What is this?

Bro wtf ? Why would someone need my ssn? This shady

4 Likes

I move that a mod close and delete. Fishing for SSN on the forum is shady AF.

3 Likes

Lol it’s legit but thats still too much to ask for.

1 Like

I feel like this is like MONAT or arbonne for dudes lol

2 Likes

lol not saying that it’s a good or bad idea, but Robinhood is a commission free financial securities trading app (stocks, ETFs, etc).

It’s as legit as any other major trading platform, and SSNs are required for any type of financial account.

but yeah, OP, this is a tough sell.

1 Like

Very legit app. Very tough sell though

1 Like

And why would he need those referrals?

1 Like

Thanks to the posters who already answered some questions and suspicions. If mods want to close it that’s fine I read the rules of trade forums and didn’t see a violation. Just making an offer

FYI, Robinhood is 4.8 rating with 1mil reviews on App Store. It’s legit. But I do respect and understand if people feel uncomfortable entering personal info.

@leoccc1 When someone sign up using my referral we BOTH get a free share of stock.

But I don’t have a SSN I have a SIN :joy:

I did a quick google search and I dont think it’s available to Canadian residents :confused:

HAHAHAH yah nothing is.

25k mt is worth bout 2 Bucs ain’t nobody giving up their social for a pack of gum!

1 Like