WWE Super Showdown

Its on today if anyone’s watching, what are you watching on and what are predictions?

1 Like

These Saudi shows always suck me in even tho they are glorified house shows. Too many big names, I guess.

I gotta see Goldberg against The Fiend, tho I have a feeling it could be a 2 minute squash to really put Bray over (and bc Goldberg has no wind)

Brock vs Ricochet should be fun bc Brock does well with the little guys, but you know how it ends.

I do think Miz and Morrison win the belts tho and that will be a fun run to see

3 Likes

I hear Goldberg vs reigns is now the WM match so Goldberg could likely win i hear. My guess is 10 spears and 4-5 jackhammers and its over lol

I’m really praying Goldberg doesn’t win despite what the odds say. Why build up the Fiend as a Monster for a whole year just so a part-timer that can’t even have a decent 6 min match to beat him for the the title? Vince usually screws up shit but he is very stupid if he books this.

2 Likes

At least we will get the hints of AJ Styles vs Undertaker tonight

1 Like

Its Vince and hes not too bright lol. hes stuck in his old ways

1 Like

Yeah he’s in panic mode since Mania isn’t sold out yet. If I was Bray and told to lose to Goldberg tonight, I would ask for my release the next day

1 Like

Yowie Wowie, You really want me to lose to an old part timer who’s not able to go anymore? Yeah, I’m leaving and having the Fun House somewheres else. Wanna know the magic word Vince? AEW

1 Like

Wow… every now and then i see some WWE stuff und this site… this show seems really a big thing in the US lol

I forced myself to watch a few episodes when i was younger but it was really awful. I mean… Dragon Ball Z is more realistic than this :smile:

1 Like

guess who’s gonna be stuck there again lol

1 Like

LMAO you’re kidding that Goldberg could win. That would be a joke

Goldberg vs Reigns doesn’t need a title and there’s far better ways to get the belt off Bray

1 Like

Exactly, wish Vince would see that.

2 Likes

The reason they are doing that supposedly is just to get Roman over which won’t work

I’m interested to see what happens, sadly I’m stuck at work so no social media for me today until I get home from work :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

im at work too lol. its not busy ever here tbh

That trophy is so prestigious

Andrade gotta be my favorite wrestler right now. Wish he had Paul Heyman as his mouthpiece

Is it just me or is Rhea Ripley kinda sexy? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Goldberg ain’t winning shit

Isnt Andrade suspended for PEDs?