WWE Summerslam

Anyone got a stream link or know a site? The site I usually go to isn’t working.

ain nobody watchin that bullshit

1 Like

it sucked ass. every minute of it

Can’t wait until AEW starts their weekly show. WWE has been absolute trash for the past 10 years. They’ll never come close to the mid 90s - early 2000s again

I found it pretty enjoyable except for the Orton-Kofi match finish.

1 Like

AEW gonna be competition for sure but they already are having problems that people don’t want to talk about.

like what

That The Elite (Cody Rhodes, Young Bucks, Omega) is so heavily involved that it hurts the promotion already. Rhodes wife is already protrayed as Stephanie McMahon character which played role in why WWE fell off. Cody Rhodes promising not to be a Triple H but acts him behind the scenes, choosing himself to be in big moments. The Elite already write and produce the show and so far they already books themselves in important big matches while everyone on the roster looks like nothing. Not to mention the First ever World Title match is between Jericho (who produces the show) and Hangman Page (One of the Elite boys). The Elite complain about WWE being able connections. They’re doing the same.

I could go more in depth about no one really caring about either man winning the title but I think you somewhat understand where I’m going here.

1 Like

Other then Brandy point i disagree with everything. Like wtf the hate here is real bro. Who cares if someone like Hangman is in The Elite ? His young dude with tons of talent, that’s all it matters, its their opening show so ofc they gonna put their bigger names out there fairly obvious and theres no issues with that.

All the mentioned guys are their top talent, but they’re featuring and booking other guys strong like MJF, Jungleboy, Spears and etc. They’re building their younger talent and also featuring their stars, that simple.

So because all elite are involved into producing they all should just retire then it’d be ok? Hilarious.

1 Like

The Fiend entrance was like the best moment of WWE this year

2 Likes

Why you going at everybody lately man? You feeling ok? Lately everybody who you disagree with is a hater or their comment is hilarious. It’s wrestling man, it ain’t that serious.

1 Like

dOnT tALk tO tHe sNiPe gOD LiKe tHaT

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: I didn’t say anything untoward

1 Like

It doesnt take much to hurt his feelings. Hes likely already blocked you. Super emotional kid

1 Like

I was just asking if he was feeling ok :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Summerslam was okay, wasn’t bad.I liked the bray wyatt debut most especially the entrance and music

2 Likes

Only high of it was Wyatt, which wwe is going to ruin that character somehow, Seth and brock was good, everything else felt like a b ppv show…

I’m just saying that it being them being so hands on the product is going to take away credibility from whatever they do in the promotion involving them in matches, storylines, title wins much like Jeff Jarrett in TNA. Every big moment, title win he had in that company felt unearned because he was the founder of company and most decisions went through him.

Should The Elite retire? No. But I addressed a problem they will have in the long run of the company. Omega wins the World Title = 80% of fans “Of course he’s one of the producers on the show”. I’m addressing a problem that plague Wrestling since the beginning of time and will affect how people see AEW.

Having cody there tho he was able to watch and learn from his father on booking… also I don’t see them making the same mistakes wcw made when going up against wwe, and the fact that all those guys can work one offs for other company’s only makes the brand bigger when it’s like hey look Moxley was just in the g1 now he’s at aew so he has a draw from them, it’s gonna be a breath of fresh air compared to the product that wwe brings where they literally have no long term plans as it shows by brock holding the title for a couple weeks

2 Likes