Worst Card in the Game?

Who is the worst card in the game for you ? , I mean the card that leaves you scratching your head thinking “ are you fucking kidding me”

For me thats Opal Luka Doncic , probably the worst release in the game for me , and weaker then 04 spongebob

3 Likes

Curry cards. I know others are good with him, but I can’t use any Curry card in any 2K for shit lol.

4 Likes

You’re crazy, that GO Luka is the tits!

I struggle with PD Pistol. That said i really try to force him at pg and he’s probs better suited to play sf

1 Like

opal Paul n Griffin might be the most regretful cards for me

2 Likes

Base 11 for the most part I’m trash with. For a single player I can’t use Trae which sucks cuz he’s locked for Ben but I’d still lock with the knowledge that I can’t use him because Ben is so good.

4 Likes

@KhalilJames and @kinsman I am disappointed in you guys :frowning: I actually think that Luka has an amazing release. I agree with Blakingit on this, base 11 guys are mostly no, no for me. And AD is totally trash imo, worst post moves out there.

3 Likes

26 hof lmao

3 Likes

Pros and cons of pcmasterrace in one.

1 Like

I am disappointed in myself too lol… Curry is one of my IRL faves.

That Luka is a god.

3 Likes

When i used amy Michael Redd king of missing open 3s with 95+ open 3

Currently have his PD ofcourse shots go in more because of badges save it

but fast jump shots are amazing when they work but i sure struggle with a few

2 Likes

Hof D.Stopper, HOF Pick Pocket make him awesome defender.

1 Like

I love his release lol, my worst is curry man. I suck with him. Hate hardens this year too

1 Like

I love curry but I don’t know why i. cant get Lukas timing down :rage:

Same here, Redd missed so much for having such a good release

PD Grant Hill. I wish I never unlocked him. He was just too awkward for me. Clunky dribble package. Couldn’t find a place for him to thrive in my lineup

2 Likes

Watch out with that Luka opinion. There are lots of Luka fanboys who feel personally attacked when you say his GO is bad. I called Luka and Trae trash and ruffled some feathers

1 Like

The truth sounds like hate to people that hate the truth.

2 Likes

Kirilenko. Both versions. I just don’t get it. I’m good with all the other base 11 guys, but he’s built a fucking house with full bar bricks. However, whenever I play against him, he has Curry dribble moves and doesn’t miss. Figures.

Retweet!!!