Will make custom logo for you

I’ve been making logos for some members on this site.
I didn’t realize how many don’t have custom logos, from now on if anyone is interested i can make a logo for you in change for a $10. This takes time and I’ve spent abour 6 hours on this tonight so doing this for free isn’t viable :grin:

Edit: I now accept paypal

Here is my work so far:
@Philanthropy

@Baller93

@PopThieve

@Shamslol

@DEG, I’ll have to email you this to get rid of the background if you like it

@kinsman, I’ll have to email you this to get rid of the background if you like it

27 Likes

$10 might be steep…

I took photo shop in high school and as nice as those are, I know it don’t take 6 hours to do that lol

I’m talking about all of them, ca. one hour each. And it takes time to come up with ideas

2 Likes

This is RAD AF!! Wow, dude… it’s perfect!!!

3 Likes

Haha thank you, had a good feeling about this one :grin: glad you like it :grin:

Dm me your email so I can send it to you without the background

In what universe is $10 steep for someone to create and design an entire logo for you? $10 is barely enough to get a fast food sandwich or cigarettes lol… Do you want the man to work for peanuts and a stick of gum? That is a great deal per price and performance.

34 Likes

Wish I could get this on PS4 man

1 Like

You can, I’ll design the logo and email it to you. You upload it on ps4 yourself :blush:

Can I pay you with MT?

Naah I don’t f with that, don’t want to get banned :grin:

I was thinking about Snoop when you told him your team was the Smoke Dogs. No bigger smoke dog than Snoop. :joy:
You need to make that your center court bro.

1 Like

Nice work Hemmi

1 Like

can you just add a blue circle background to this?

1 Like

OMG thank you that is amazing!!!

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks man

1 Like

I’m on ps4 so is kinsman

Now I’m going to spend the rest of the night making an arena and uniforms lol

All the logos look awesome @Hemmi2k ! Great job man !

3 Likes