Why has there been so much hype for HOF badges this year?

Am I missing something? I legit don’t understand what all the fuss is. I’ve seen threads on guys debating on getting Westbrook or the HOF badge. The HOF badge is always the next to last reward before the main prize on the season list.

It’s literally 1 badge lol! Don’t all the good cards have enough HOF badges that could fulfill your needs?

1 Like

If you get lucky and pull HoF Clamps or Deep Threes, adding it to a big name player like the new AD or LeBron could net you 1 million MT profit which could be a lot more useful than Opal Westbrook.

Yeah plus even the not so hype badges can be good on key players already on your squad.

The game is pretty guard heavy right now, and I’m sure there’s a lot of people that locked baron and didn’t even touch him, so might as well take the risk.

:man_facepalming:t4:

Can confirm. Bought LeBron for 700k, plus 100k worth consumables (contract, shoe, gold HFD). Put a few HoF Badges on him (Clamps, pick pocket and others) and sold for 1.4 million.

450k profit for a few HoF badges is very nice :slightly_smiling_face:

Those are overpriced as fuck because are rare. Not worthy at all IMO. I’m fine with gold badges. That’s why so many budget cards are so good.