Why does 2k allow this?

Why does 2k allow this?

2 Likes

that is super annoying. they have sensors for colors too close together but doesnt work well

It’s like playing in a backyard.

Can’t you tell, this guy loves 50’s and 60’s basketball

A true enthusiast I must say.

(For real this sucks man)

2 Likes

Facts :joy::joy:. 3 pointer is the crack in the pavement!

5 Likes

Too bad you can’t go back in time and lineup screen glitch this asshole

Ngl this is the most creative way I have seen someone screw with people using custom courts, jerseys etc.

1 Like

Would have been whatever but as soon as the game started he started sending me messages about how he was just gonna waste my time. Then just ran out of bounds when he got the ball, fouling me when I had the ball, and spammed all his timeouts.

This one is annoying but bothers me less than people who have all white courts or all green courts, that shit gives me a migraine.

3 Likes

Or the idiots that blur the scoreboard

5 Likes

Last year I got matched up with a guy that had white ball and all white court with no lines. Was like playing on snow with a snowball.

2 Likes

A lot of desperate people play the game.

1 Like

The out of bounds/half court lines should be made legit, but the rest of that court looks dope to me. Nostalgic. I like it.

This is actually better than triple threat court tbh :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Anything is though

1 Like

It’s annoying but at the same time it’s kind of a smart strategy because everybody just wants to shoot threes all game what better way to message the time in the making your opponent think twice about when they shoot