Who is your walking bucket this year?

Who is your walking bucket this year?

The one player you give the ball when you need to push for that comeback or just ice the game. I have’t been able to come close to replicating PD Gilbert Arenas.

PD Tmac is definitely up there as well, but gilbert is the guy I trust to get the stop or get the bucket. Dude has ZERO chill.

1 Like

Marbury

1 Like

I have diamond Steph Curry I give the ball when I need to score… He’s not the best card by any means, and he sucks on defense, but I used Steph so much in the years that I green almost every shot I take with him, and I know all his animations.

3 Likes

You feeling better bro?

2 Likes

Anything better than last night right now. I was having a breakdown

1 Like

@Carlo221

D-Wade. Can’t believe he overtook BRoy and TMac as my favorite offensive weapon. I even decided to sell TMac because I didn’t run anything through him anymore.

1 Like

McGrady if I’m shooting, Walt if I’m driving

Roy

Bird & Kawhi

Bird. His game is so complete. Between the post, finishing and unreal shooting his FG hovers around 80%. Mans jumper is prob the easiest I’ve ever used

2 Likes

My man the claw. Massive defense that can match to Simmons and Magic and a smooth as silk release. Can also play him out of the sg position which is money.

Fax

3 Likes

Good stuff man. I sold the majority of my team last night. Playing with mostly budget cards with a few superstar PDs. I had a lot more fun than a classic god squad.

Dat Flex Doe

1 Like

I think it’s a tie between Bird and Parker. Bosh up there too.

1 Like

wtf is that jump shot? Never shoot with 2 hands

1 Like

Bosh has the best release for a big man IMO. His ability space out the floor is insane. Such a wet release.

HOF Clutch Shooter on Wade with his animations and release is a gg.

1 Like

Giannis obviously but Reggie Lewis is unstoppable literally

2 Likes