Who Is Your Power Forward?

Who are you guys running at the 4? The PF selection this year at this point sucks ass and I really don’t feel like buying Dwight. I’m running Worthy as my starter and Vucevic on the bench… Worthy is too short for my liking at PF, and Vucevic is just meh.

3 Likes

Worthy starting (should have AD by the end of the season) with Brand (underrated), Kemp (still a beast) and Danny Manning (massively underrated) as the rotating backups.
Honestly, I find Worthy plays perfect at the 4.
Pretty much all my players are reward players, I am sure there are better PF’s in the AH for a 200k MT.

2 Likes

KG without question for me for defense and boards. Unless you can get Alonzo mourning from trophy case he’s very solid at the 4

1 Like

I forgot about KG… I might try him out. It’s gonna be a minute before I can get AD, so KG might be a decent option for now.

I run Worthy at SF, AD at PF and Sabonis at center.

2 Likes

I gotta get one of them AD’s.

1 Like

That is going to be my frontcourt by season 3.
Russ and Clyde in the backcourt.

1 Like

Definitely try KG. Still my starter.

PD Lebron and PD Bosh

Mine are Kemp and Manning. Would like to run PD Blake who I got from the PD mural but he’s worse than both of these guys. Also have Jermaine, might run him at times. Idk.

We have been running Worthy as the starter and Pippin as the back up. Got Manning this past weekend and seriously considering using him as a back up and have Pippin backup Heyward at SF. Agree this is one of the weaker positions so far this year. Often tempted just to use Aldridge.

1 Like

The nice thing about Alonzo mourning at PF is anyone who is running someone at PF who is really a SF or a weak PF gets bullied in the post every single possession

Tim Thomas.

I like running a hybrid at the 4 because I like having as many ball handlers as possible on the court. Grab the rebound and anybody can bring it up. I will convert to double bigs when we get some better big men, but starting the year out I like running a hybrid. Tim will be the 4 until we get a Giannis or something. Not going for any trophy case players but I might try and grab Hayward of Worthy.

1 Like

Haha I actually used Aldridge as a backup for a bit… ended up switching to Vucevic.

1 Like

jermaine, kemp, stoudamire. Buy stoudamire and try him out. for 12k mt ur getting speed, defense/rebounding, inside scoring w/ hof bully, and a stretch big.

I’m running PD Larry Johnson in my starting lineup and Mourning off the bench. Gonna lock in Jamison with my next Centerpiece and have him as the backup PF. Moving Mourning to starting C to run the beef brothers together.

1 Like

Dia Giannis :muscle: I always love Giannis cards

2 Likes

ya with coach and shoe diamond giannis mid range and 3pt shot goes to 80, and gave him gold Catch and shoot.