Who is the best SG under 150k?

Hi guys,

Need your advice for picking up the best possible SG under 150k.
I’m currently running with PD T-Mac and PD W.Davis as my starter and bench SG.

Are these the best or shall I change to PD Redd, Roy etc…?

I have also PD Wade / GO Harden that I run as PG and Reddish/ PD elliot as SF.

My main PF are PD Jeff green and PD Siakam and as C I have Evo PD Abdul Jabbar and working on GO Olajuwon.

Cheers.

1 Like

Clyde probably

2 Likes

I would personally take a look at GO Granger or GO Drexler for that price I think you will be able to find both of them.

1 Like

opal mitch

1 Like

Probably Clyde off the top of my head

1 Like

Glen Rice

3 Likes

Mitch or Clyde. Maybe Granger

1 Like

Mitch. Top 3 shooter in the game.

1 Like

Opal Mitch

1 Like

TMac is fine as one of your options. But you gotta have HOF range at the 2 IMO, so Mitch or Jamal Crawford in place of Walter.

1 Like

Dino is still great for me

1 Like

3 Likes

PD Tmac
GO Crawford
GO Booker
PD Herro

As far as animations

1 Like

GO Mitch or PD dwade

1 Like

Herro / Wade

RedD / T Mac

1 Like

Give Batum a run. Absolutely can’t go wrong for like 5k. Looks like a PF out there and moves like a gazelle. Great dribble animations and a buttery release.

5 Likes

Mitch Richmond by far!

1 Like

Cheers guys! Much appreciated…I did not expect your advices that fast!

I guess I will remove Davis from the lineup then and keep both PD T-mac and PD Wade for now.

Do you think I should keep running PD Wade as PG and buy one of your SG (thinking of GO Mitch as he came back the most) OR move Wade to SG and buy a proper PG? (Any PG recommendations by the way?)

Thanks again

1 Like

I would definitely keep Wade at the 1 and add a solid 2 to as the backup SG. TMac is solid as your main SG. As of PG´s I would get PD Magic if he is not over 80k if you want a taller PG, for a smaller one I would go with PD Westbrook, still does everything on the court. For a free one, just grind the PD Rose from spotlights.

1 Like

Wade is performing as a proper PG as well so u wouldnt have any problem running him there.
So Wade, Richmond from me, except if u wanna going very low budget which in that case i would suggest Wade, Batum which is a very very good alternative.

PS: in the low budget scenario u can save some mt and u can spend them for example on players like Eddy Curry and Jeff Green if u need/like so.

1 Like