Which Player from the Token Market?

Which Player from the Token Market?

I have 2200 tokens and I wonder which token player would best fit in my lineup. i think derozan and keep the rest.image

derozan for sure. if u dont want to save amare over eddy but u could save for a potential all 99

1 Like

just sit on ur tokens.

3 Likes

Is Demar worth 750 Tokens ?!

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Same Level as T-Mac?

2 Likes

Derozan is better than the Leap Year Tmac. And Wes is best suited for point guard. Go for Derozan.

1 Like

DeRozen cards are incredible, the only issue is the lack of handles for days

They updated the card I’m pretty sure.

2 Likes

It’s wrap, I’m redeeming his ass

1 Like

Thanks for the tips to everyone.Since a cool community :slight_smile:

1 Like

My first GO, can only redeem / afford one. Drob or Derozan. I’m grinding for Hakeem currently.

I’ve been preaching Derozan all day. Dude is the best token card this year so far

3 Likes

I just got GO Hakeem. I do not have GO DRob. Just judging from the little bit I have used Hakeem and how much @DBG loves DRob, I think DRob is better. But I don’t know. I am just underwhelmed with Hakeem. He seems slow to get his arms up to block shots (unlike PD Reward Giannis). My lineup is below, and I think I need a couple more PDs to unlock the GO Tokens, so I doubt I will have to make the decision for Derozan or DRob anyway.

Have you tried PD Walter Davis (the free Reward from the Suns Historic Spotlight). He is the best card I have used thus far, which includes all the other GO Rewards on my team, and it is not even close. Davis just cooks. Awesome release, super fast, glitchy dribbles and plays great D. Granted I am just an offline grinder not an MTU guy. But still, I just do not have it with GO Arenas, GO Mullin, GO Roy and GO Hakeem. But yea PD Davis is like a hidden GO+ to me. Try him before you spend 750 on Derozan.

1 Like

Feel like I’ll be recommending DeRozan right until the end of the games cycle, he is insane

DRob is also great from what I’ve tried of him but Hakeem is similar, may as well go for him

1 Like

Spent hours sniping silvers . Finally got my favourite 2k center … biceps

Thanks for the Detailed breakdown appreciate it!

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking of. If I’m getting Hakeem drop may not be needed

No token players added for the God Squads :frowning_face:

I wouldn’t recommend getting GO DRob. Steady shooter badge just kills his value, I miss too many open shots with him. Replaced him with GO Porzingis and never looked back since Porzingis shoots limitless like a guard and is even taller. I think Eddy Curry is even better than DRob.

Redeemed GO Amare yesterday and I’m super happy about the way he plays.