Which MTU reward should I get?

I’m 9-1 so I won’t be going 12-0 anymore. I was thinking Rice or Beasley. Is that Wilt trash?

Wilt is elite outside of shooting. Beasley is just ok, doesn’t do anything better than cheap options. Rice has a great release but in this phase of the game that’s about the only thing going for him. I’d say Wilt

1 Like

Rice and JLucas still making my team they re damn crazy good

1 Like

Lucas so good huh? I’m at Wilt now but I think I’ll try to climb higher. Would love to try out Beasley even tho I already have better options at the 2-3. Lucas is also interesting now. You play him at the 4? I’d like to try someone other than Timmy there for a change.

the only unique one is glen

2 Likes

I’m on Glen now. Should I tank?

hes better than beasley

1 Like

Rice is really good.

1 Like

Well. Idk if I have time to do it unless the rewards remain even after the end of august. But I could try to get Gay. Is he even worth to go for? Then it would be wise to try to pick Beasley off first.

gay is the best free card in the game

1 Like

Ok, whatever. I’ll tank for Glen and see what comes out of it. I really hope the rewards will remain beyond august, would have at least something to play for and eventually get Gay.

1 Like

gay is very very very similar to kawhi. worse than the nib, but better than the prime card

1 Like

Ok. So pretty much none of the reward cards are better than the ones you can get from the AH. I have NIB Kawhi so I’m not too bummed if I won’t get Gay. So Rice is the most unique as someone said right?

oh trust me you want gay. hes an s tier wing. id only take goat kawhi, tmac, kd and bol over him. glen is the the only base 98 card tall enough to play the sg. lucas’s issue is the fact that thad young exists who is just a better version

1 Like

And I could maybe sell Kawhi then for some MT too. Ok thanks. Is it at all viable to replace Kawhi with Rice or is he just so much worse?

completely different types of card. i wish rice was better on defense so bad. rice is only good as a main ball handler that you hide on d

1 Like

Rice is really good for peeks, he got Wade base (but a different upper, though it doesn’t matter), he feels really fast moving around picks.

1 Like

I play him at 4 if nobody using giants post him up, then he will guarantee 3 points every offensive position
If opponent run giant 4 I’ll play Lucas at 3 sitting in the corner and get loads of steals

1 Like

Idk what happened. I was 10-1, lost a game and the series was over. So I got Glen. Not mad or anything but just don’t get it. Tried Glen out some and he’s pretty cool. Feels like sort of a mix of Wade and Tmac. Feels like he was the one to pick after all.

2 Likes

on 12-0 runs, the max amount of games played can be 12. so you can go 9-3, 10-2, 11-1, and 12-0

also yeah glen is leap year tmac with opal wade stats and release

1 Like