Which level are you at in season one?

Curious to see where you guys are at. I’m at level 16, which seems pretty good since Im almost halfway to the final level, but in the grand scheme of things I’ve accrued 3.5% of the 150k XP needed :joy: I hope they add XP for games played.

5 Likes

I’m at Level 14 and it’s a struggle. I don’t want to do the specific challenges each day. I want to get rewarded for actually playing and grinding the game.

15 Likes

11 but i honestly dont care. curry is insane but it seems almost impossible so ive given up

2 Likes

Level 10 i guess I stopped playing

Level 20. I just want Pippen.

8 Likes

16 as well. I don’t see how anyone gets to Curry unless you no lifing agenda goals

4 Likes

Just hit 22 but i don’t think I’ll get Curry in the end. I wanted that Bob Lanier, no dice after 3 attempts at the board.

4 Likes

Just hit 19. Goal is to see how far I can go this season. Doubt I can get Curry but it’d be dope to get to like 36 or 37. Very cool so far.

2 Likes

I’d be curious to see how many end up with Curry. I get the point is to make it difficult, but this seems unreal.

1 Like

Level 22, still feels so far away when you see there’s 140k+ xp left.

6 Likes

I gave up on leveling. Refuse to do stupid agenda challenges lol.

3 Likes

It’s stupid they don’t give XP for dom and TTO

13 Likes

Just like how people complained about shooting we should all complain about this lol

Level 19. Only bc I’ve been off work 5 days. Once I go back, levelling up will stop. I also only want Pippen but wont get him.

Or unlimited and limited.

We should be able to gain xp just for playing any game mode so that you can reach top level however you wish to play.

4 Likes

Haha this leveling up shit doesnt even exist to me.

10 Likes

22 running out of challenges

3 Likes

Level 9 slacker here. Probably put 6 hrs into the game already, since day 1. Busy irl atm, not too worried to play catch up later on

2 Likes

haven’t got the game. might get to about half way but i don’t want to sweat for a card who will be average once people actually get him. 2K made this shit near impossible and i give massive props to anyone who gets curry

Stalled at 11 because I want to grind Dom but I get no freaking XP for that.