Which cards are safe to quicksell?

Which cards are safe to quicksell?

Specifically speaking, in the Current 2 collection. I’m looking up all prices for Silvers. Are all Rubies, Sapphires, and Emeralds safe to QS? Or are any that still have value specifically?

Tbh, I’m not quick selling the next couple days till the dust settles. I’m putting for 4 hrs 2000 bids, and see what happens

Edit:. That’s for rubies and sapphires emerald

1 Like

Embiid, jokic, kyrie, westbrook, Dame. All 900 on AH, so after tax 810, better to quick sell. (Series 1 rubies)

1 Like

Update bro @element

These rubies, sapphires and emeralds are never going up lol. The TTO boards are juiced with league packs today. I get one every other board.

1 Like

Yah no. lol QS all day

1 Like

It’s even killing the silvers.

How about golds? Those are the only ones I haven’t touched yet

Some go for like 1200. It’s a pain in the ass to look them up everytime before I post lol. But I do :man_shrugging:

These things won’t go up unless we get another spotlight for sure. Or we get the 99 overalls in the token market. Most good players don’t really need/want these cards. I personally am a content whore and try to get everything possible :joy:

1 Like

Golds can go for 750 if u wanna sell fast… i put mine for 800 to 1000 since im not flipping cards anymore

I always post gold cards for 1000 bin. If they don’t sell the first time, I just repost an eventually they get bought. Certain teams like Nuggets, Bulls and Warriors I’ll post for like 1200-1400, but that’s died down compared to when Historic Sims first dropped

1 Like

When game goes on sale is USA, should get a lift as well

1 Like

Fuck I’m not looking forward to the destruction of the servers tho…

That’s when 2k will bust out the good servers :rofl:.
Maybe they can beta test the new servers for the next gen consoles. All games are backwards compatible, so maybe it’s possible. I’m far from a tech guy tho lol.

1 Like

Should I sell bronze and silver shoes? Are they considered as part of the cards collectibles?

1 Like

No they aren’t. I don’t think anyone buys bronze or silver shoes on the AH. In my opinion you’re safe to quicksell them all

1 Like

I’ll bet any amount of money that 2k21 has new servers and is cross plat

1 Like

Now cross platform would be dope!!

1 Like

It for sure will be the selling point of 2k21

It will be interesting to see if the powers that be at PlayStation and XBOX ( I can’t with clear conscience count switch and stadia ) actually want to have cross platform.

Like for example, PlayStation blows Xbox out of the water out of the gate…like 75 % to 25%, PS really has no incentive to want crossplatform.

I’m also convinced that both are making backward compatible games so people don’t defect to the enemy.

They had the tech to do this from the jump.

1 Like

Fasho, But I THINK

if 2k could create their own account (like fortnite makes you create an epic account so that you can cross plat from there) it would be easier

Also Mortal Kombat allows for cross play currently, so I def think it’s achievable. But you’re right Sony have been dicks about cross play since last gen

1 Like