Where Tom Brady going?

If he is going to leave, I think he should go to Oakland, him and Gruden would be a perfect match, Gruden love old QBs and they got alot of picks from trading Mack and Cooper

• Round 1, Pick No. 12
  • Round 1, Pick No. 19 (From Chicago Bears)
  • Round 3, Pick No. 80
  • Round 3, Pick No. 81 (From Chicago Bears)
  • Round 3, Pick No. 91 (From Seattle Seahawks)
  • Round 4, Pick No. 111
  • Round 7, Pick No. 204

That’s all for this upcoming draft, they can load that team up with skill position players, they already have a good oline, you have a good tight end, new city, historical franchise, warmer weather

If the Raiders choose to cut or trade Carr during the offseason, they will take only a dead cap hit of $5 million.

He stay

5 Likes

hopefully off into the sunset

If he doesn’t retire, he’s going to Gillette Stadium still.

1 Like

possible teams: pats, bears, raiders, chargers
legacy choice: patriots
my bet: chargers

1 Like

He’s not going anywhere. Y’all really think Kraft is letting him walk?

1 Like

Chargers or Titans. Dark horse Broncos

1 Like

I tho about the broncos too

I don’t think he has a choice, if he wants to win going forward, he going to have to move on from Brady

Patriots.

They’ll make one more run. Wouldn’t be surprised to see an Odell Beckham trade to NE to make him want to go back

I feel like they always try to squeeze some juice out the older vets

Jaguars

I doubt Kraft lets him walk monetarily. But could see him just wanting a change. Chargers the only one that makes sense to me, though. Gets to go live on the beach and make movies outside of the game, and has a phenomenal team on the field that just needs a QB

I don’t think Tom Brady is what’s holding the Patriots back from winning. If Antonio Brown weren’t a certifable nut case that alone would have gotten them at least another round. Brady needs WR help without Gronk around.

7 Likes

I think he’ll get traded to the patriots in a package with gronk

Tom Brady is coming to the Saints to be Drew Brees backup until he retires.

If it becomes a Belichick, or Brady situation, who does Kraft pick? Who would you pick?

I’m taking Belichick because he will keep my organization successful way after Brady’s skills are diminished.

3 Likes

Patriots there’s a pretty good chance they get gronk to unretire or get obj

1 Like

I love Brady… but at this stage the Patriots need to start looking towards the future of the franchise.

I expect BB is pretty close to retiring too. So I don’t think he will be around long either.