Where’s today’s content?

Smh 2K, just give us the annual locker code already. End our misery.

2 Likes

I highly doubt we get anything at all today after yesterday, they must be super exhausted after making a whole 7 cards, man that would be so tiring to make 7 cards, you know they must be tired if they can’t even release a locker code

12 Likes

Yeah man, it must be exhausting to make a limited Kyrie and making sure Thon isn’t too OP. This is understandable lol.

1 Like

Very understandable, thanks 2k for the absolute most interactive and fun game on the market

1 Like

Dealing with Giannis and other 7 footers at PG is a best! It’s the most fun I’ve ever had in my life.

But come on 2K, there was no reason to “buff” Hedo, everyone was enjoying playing against an unrealistic 6’10” godly SF with a jumpshot to shoot over everybody.

We also loved it when we had Tall players shooting right over the small PG’s, making the small PG’s useless (just like how they are irl), and blocking the daylights out of the smaller players. This was heaven

1 Like

I really wish they brought the old hedo back so I could run against him at pg too

1 Like

@SoHo_Don approves this

2 Likes

On a side note though, I’m lmao, 2K is too lazy to give us a locker code.

1 Like

Not to worry, they are giving us a Playoff Moment card later

another Kyrie

5 Likes

I wish we could just get a solid locker code every few days, some people rely on those to have an ok team

2 Likes

They’ve been pretty good with content this week. 3 card drops with some nice cards. Not too mad if nothing today

1 Like

A Playoff Moments PD Kyrie with more HOF Badges than the Limited Kyrie, GENIUS!

2 Likes

Lol, I’m not mad, I’m just sad there’s nothing new for me to acquire or do in the meantime.

1 Like

The most fun part of the game is finding people here who want to play friendlies!

2 Likes

@YuBuuBuu approves this message

Not all content is good content.
Did we need another PD DRose? No.
Another JR? No.
KG before the anniv one?
Another PD GHill?
Messing around with only consistent thing, anniv cards?
Another, marginally better KP?
10th Shaq?
Speedboosting Thon Maker? Really?

Cmon, there’s plenty of players that didn’t get proper cards and we basically get duplicates all the time.

3 Likes

Excuse me good sir, but that thon WAS NEEDED!

The budget ballers need a new speedboosting demon to destroy the god squads

On a serious note though,

Yeah I would like for 2K to release a DWill and Boris Diaw Card anyday now.

2 Likes

That 2k17 saphire d will was so fun

1 Like

Correction: That 2k17 Diamond Dwill was responsible for greening 6 straight threes (in the 4th Q) that resulted in a huge comeback (down 20 in the 4th against a god squad) and the huge W for my squad!

1 Like