When To buy?

Looking to buy Goat Yao, should I buy now? Or wait till those goat packs drop?

1 Like

If you can wait and don’t mind waiting but when those packs drop but what if they come out 2 weeks from now lol it will be mid August

1 Like

@YaoMing what do you advise?

2 Likes

they wont be in 2 weeks cos it wouldnt of got leaked this early. could be anywhere from today to friday

1 Like

That’s all speculation tho bro, but yea I guess. I’d rather enjoy them when not everyone has them instead of using them when EVERYONE has them for 300k or less lol

1 Like

buy now and enjoy the card.

2 Likes

Exactly whole point of having these cards are to enjoy them I can tell you now you will NOT enjoy Yao as much when 2/3 of the community has him to combat your own Yao

With that being said I bought one for 620k and I’m looking forward to using him on tuesday

1 Like

Mr. Nasty,

I believe that next week will be the time to buy, when these “G.O.A.T packs” come out. However, you may be able to find yourself a great deal today on rockets center enabled.

-Yao Ming

6 Likes

If you have enough now, buy. Enjoy him for as long as you can. For me, I’m saving up for him right now (only at 100k) so by the time I have enough for him the goat packs will drop so I have to wait anyway