When is a good time

GO Jordan …??? Just got a duplicate … should I sell now?

1 Like

Wait til he’s out if packs.

2 Likes

79k for pd kawhi ok price?

1 Like

nooooo wait for sure

2 Likes

After the packs disappear. Give or take - 3-4 days.

1 Like

Got it

1 Like

Is this the move? Those all-star packs won’t send a shockwave throughout the market?

2 Likes

Yeah we gotta wait y’all. MJ is always a highly coveted card and even if these All Star packs are lit (which im not so sure after everything they’ve given us this weekend) things will stabilize after a few days. But don’t wait too long or the next crash will hit lol

1 Like

So I have some more expensive cards to get rid of, already lost value I know. Will things recover at all in the next day or two or just go ahead and sell?

for me the key is to keep making mt and use your fav cards… i bought MJ, lebron, kawhi and still sitting on 750K, in a few days i’m gonna make some more to get giannis… having fun using those cards…

Should I sell MJ now or still wait?

MJ pack gonna expire tonight… i don’t think his price will dip. he’s the best Sg atm. KD will mostly be SF/PF. now i’m still wondering to release kawhi or not.

Arnt they already expired … he steady at 350k :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

nope they expire today. nothing wrong with 350-400k. i got him around 320. actually i bought vince, mj and bron few times then resell for profits. so whatever the price will be i’m back at 1 mil. with the new cards MJ, bron, kawhi… still hesitating to get giannis… and now we will get KD. idk wheter i put KD on sf or pf.

1 Like

Is Jordan really going for 250k?!

Yeah it’s crazy. I paid 300 for MJ with a contract and listed T-Mac :open_mouth:

Wtf is going on!

I still have mine waiting to sell

Might as well play with him while you wait for his price to recover. The locker code today definitely didn’t help his value.

Nah it’s a duplicate I got

1 Like