What's your lineup looking like?

Here’s mine after yesterday, I’m enjoying it a lot

1 Like

That’s looking pretty nice

1 Like

Took my old ass account with only reward cards, sold some bronzes/silves/gold players, some badges and etc, sniped some and managed to make this team+ still got like 12k, Dipo, Jokic and Westbrook got diamond shoes. Had Eddie Jones for backup SG, but he dosent shoot well for me (tried him so many times), will need to pick some other 2 guard. CP3 is DOG out there :joy:

:joy: well that’s cool that you made that team out of what you had

I’m running this squad for now, but I’ll be switching it up often. I have plenty of duos that I want to run.

1 Like

Pretty content with how myteam turned out this year.

2 Likes

same as everyone else lol. I know Lebron and MJ are out of position but I would feel dirty not giving them the ball as much as possible.

1 Like

There’s honestly too many variations I could go with. I usually run a strict 10 man rotation with no overlap but i’m thinking about setting my minutes and letting the lineups mix around a bit. I wish they implemented the advanced minutes manager that they have in MyLeague.

2 Likes

Pulled LeBum and redid my squad

1 Like

Live up to that name, bro…just don’t shoot yourself in the leg. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I really want the simmons and embiid duo too and the PD westbrick to go with my Durant but I spent the rest of me MT’s on Bron and MJ. Might end up flipping bird, TMAC, and AD to try and get them

2 Likes

Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid become two gods among men.

2 Likes

I also have Bird Mitchell and Shaq just sitting so I might run an alternate bench with Shaq/Kobe Bird/McHale and Mitchell

1 Like

So this is the new “everyone runs this” lineup?

2 Likes

Basically😂

Only card left that I really want is Pippen. Hopefully I’ll be able to find a Diamond Pettit for a reasonable price so I can complete the collection.

1 Like

Not for me. I’ve had that Simmons card three times, not once have I liked it.

1 Like

That pippen becomes a lebron Jr with the duo

1 Like

With embiid? He gets a 95 open three with Embiid

1 Like