What's your LEAST favorite TV show?

No, this isn’t a troll thread. It’s a legitimate question.

I despise (and I mean I truly DESPISE) Total Dramarama. Who’s mans was the brains behind THAT idea? You need to be fired, and put on a vegan diet. I don’t like a lot of kids channel shows, either. They’ve deteriorated to a point where they all rely on bizarre or stupid (like really stupid) plots.

Along with that, I don’t like a lot of reality shows (aside from the GOAT Chrisley Knows Best). A prime example? Basketball Wives. They’re the wives/ex-wives of NBA players that NO ONE pays attention to. There’s rarely, if any, basketball related situations occurring on that show. All they do is argue, fight, and throw drinks. Why does it exist?

Big Bang Theory is the worst show of all time.

4 Likes

You are the first person that I’ve ever heard say that.

I think it’s pretty funny.

1 Like

Hes not the first, that show is filled with laugh tracks in an era where they are despised

1 Like

The office seems overrated

Yeah, I will admit laugh tracks get annoying, especially because they’re all the same ones.

I don’t think it’s overrated, I think it’s a well written and well acted show. It’s got some good jokes and it’s not bad.

What ruins it for me is that everyone acts like it THE shit and that that is the pinochle of comedy, even though there’s way better shows out there. But it’s still good.

1 Like

Get the fuck out

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Doesn’t that mean it’s overrated

4 Likes

Lmao I loved that show dude.my ex got me into it, and I swear I watched that entire show in like a week. It’s my go to when I’m bored on shift and need a good laugh.

1 Like

And it’s not, I just think that everyone either hates it or loves it. And I think it’s just good.

1 Like

I’ll second Big Bang Theory. I also think Friends is very not funny

2 Likes

I don’t know who would find Friends funny. It’s boring to me.

yeah friends is boring. the people who like it are millenials who like disney movies

2 Likes

I don’t like it, but it’s maybe one of the most popular shows, ever

1 Like

I can’t stand Game of Thrones. Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk 5 seconds of dragon talk talk talk talk talk talk talk a hanging dong talk talk talk talk talk incest talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk.

1 Like

Well at one point it seemed like all the talking and sex was gonna lead to something climatic and cathartic lol

2 Likes

I think you only watched the South Park GOT episodes

1 Like