What's your job?

When I’m not rage quitting, smashing my Xbox into a hundred pieces (busted out the spare, been playing for a week again :joy:) I work on steam/gas turbines. I won 5 straight before I clocked in this morning, some kid telling me the best I’ll ever be is a door greeter at Walmart. I’m not knocking Walmart, to be clear if I was an employee I’d be stealing all the VC.

7 Likes

Student myself, work for a summer camp in summers. Explains why I’m no money spent lol.

2 Likes

I’m the manager of a title insurance company (like when you buy a home).

2 Likes

Mine is automotive related :wink:

I’ll say congrats if you guess it (no cheating if you already know)

Model

4 Likes

I do similar work as of the last 6 months. I’m in instrumentation.

3 Likes

Really? :thinking:

Full-time Dad right now, can’t go back to working until I get some medical issues resolved. Personal trainer tho.

4 Likes

Certified Public Accountant in the Commission on Audit. Going to Law School in August 2019.

4 Likes

Life guard

Automotive mechanic.

1 Like

You said you were Asian right?

Yes :slight_smile: Philippines

2 Likes

Good luck with law school. What are you gonna do with your cpa and law degree?

2 Likes

Thank you Bro. Yes Hopefully Become a CPA-Lawyer Someday. I think work for some law firm.

3 Likes

Walmart cart collector.

1 Like

Attorney #LWYRUP

6 Likes

Like corporate law or something? Probably a lot of opportunities to implement an accounting background as a lawyer.

For a few more years.

Yes Bro Corporate Law or Tax Law. My Grandfather was an Expert at Criminal Law. But won’t follow his footsteps since it is dangerous. I remember people shooting m16’s at the gate of our house to scare my grandfather lol