What's dropping Tomorrow (Friday)? Flash? Promo?

What's dropping Tomorrow (Friday)? Flash? Promo?

Yes I know we just got packs…and no I don’t care the show must go on lol

What’s coming Friday? I’m thinking Flash or a big fat promo but I cant shake this feeling that we get the “Best of” packs part 2 soon. People still have too much MT. They need to kill it somehow.

Looking at my team I’m hoping for an Opal Kawhi or Opal Shaq. :pray:

1 Like

gotta be flash or buzzer beater since prime ends on next tuesday. they wouldn’t let bigger promo set be out for only a weekend

1 Like

We haven’t had moments superpacks in months. Maybe we get that Friday, and buzzer beater or Flash Tuesday.

Yeah a promo is wishful thinking. Flash with Reggie Miller or a Rasheed surprise would be epic.

Opal Lamar Odom would be game breaking as well. I’m excited. This friday is big.

A new POTM is coming soon as well. I remember when Worthy dropped cards skyrocketed or stayed expensive since people were chasing 12-0s. The market will be interesting.

5 Likes

They don’t have the rights to either of those players.

Should i sell KD then or should he retain value pretty well?

That’s why I said a surprise. No one saw Odom and Bosh coming.

3 Likes

I’d love GO Odom

5 Likes

Hopefully a glitched player that isn’t someone at PG. Maybe a cheesy SG or C.

been hoping for an opal magic with pg/c and all HOF defensive badges.

1 Like

maybe sg/sf PG13

1 Like

PG bill russell

1 Like

Per 2K policy there will be an attempt to send KG and KAT lockers into Shambles.

GO Hakeem incoming.

6 Likes

We’re going to get Reggie Miller, Charles Barkley, and Rasheed Wallace Friday, but they will be named Wilt “The Stilt” Chamberlain and he will be a GAWD!!

4 Likes

Spotlight Series 3

1 Like

i feel likes it’s most definitely gonna be buzzer beater super packs, they haven’t dropped them yet and after they dropped 3 flash series they released super packs, and they just dropped 3 buzzer beaters series so…

Voltron the OG Power Ranger

2 Likes

Power Rangers blatantly ripped Voltron off. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Gimme the Megazord.

1 Like

And all those shows ripped off the Japanese originals

unnamed

2 Likes