What you guys watching on netflix

So since this whole being at home not able to go out much, what have you guys been watching on Netflix?

Honestly I just feel like I’ve seen everything on it and need new shows/movies Ahhah :joy:

Watch cobra Kai

1 Like

Breaking Bad, held it off for so long and I’ve been hooked these past couple weeks. Hate when I finish shows because it gives me a sense of emptiness so for this last season, I’m trying to watch only one episode a day hopefully lol.

2 Likes

Im waiting for “haunting on bly manor“ from the same creators of the other good horror tv show haunting on hill house.

Not netflix but lve been watching Raised by Wolves on hbo. Slow burn sci fi, im 8 episodes deep and I still dont know wtf is happening with that show. Androids in the show are cool though

The Boys (Amazon) and Lovecraft Country (HBO).

Netflix content has nosedived in quality.

8 Likes

The Boys is crazy, great fucking show

Amazon Prime Video is extremely underrated, I’ll take them over Netflix and hulu

3 Likes

Where is J I M M Y

1 Like

bojack horseman

2 Likes

Is that the new season!!!

You can also give The Wire a chance if you havent already. Show’s a masterpiece

3 Likes

I haven’t seen the wire since I was a wee lad lol never finished it tho so maybe I should.

1 Like

No. It’s unrelated to hill house but same or increased level of creepiness if youre into that kind of thing. Bly manor should release within two weeks

Peaky Blinders is a must watch if u haven’t seen it

Cmon lol. Finish it man, last seasons of the Wire are the best.

Omar still one of the best characters

2 Likes

Greatest show of all time

2 Likes

Watch Better Call Saul after you finish Breaking Bad. Even though it’s a spinoff it has the same quality and you get back stories on a lot of the characters from Breaking Bad. It’s cool seeing how the connections in between the characters were made.

2 Likes

I like Power more.

1 Like

Me too but didn’t want to ruffle feathers this early

1 Like

They not ready to hear about this Power tho

2 Likes

For those that are enjoying The Boys…checkout The Umbrella Academy on Netflix if you haven’t. It’s their best series imo.

2 Likes