What the hell dion (3rd suspension)

dion is working his way up michael beasley level with this lol

1 Like

He’s trying to be traded.

2 Likes

He is trying to not be on 2k roster next year

1 Like

He has 24 Million left on his deal. Unless the Heat pull a Stan Van Gundy and cut him like he did Josh Smith he will be on a roster.

2 Likes

Trade him for Derozan

I honestly think he mad they traded for jimmy, I remember when Kyrie put out that list of teams he wanted to go to when he was still in Cleveland, Miami was on it and I remember waiters saying that he could come there, but don’t expect to be the man, we already have the man

I think he salty that jimmy is now the MAN

1 Like

I think he needs to MAN up.
Trade him back to Cleveland :rofl:

3 Likes

As a die hard Cleveland fan… we graciously decline and would love to transfer him to the Minnesota

1 Like

This guy needs to get traded to the Knicks lol

Getting major Jr Spliff vibes from this guy , kid really knows how to fumble a bag . But always thought he wanted to be a street dude over a baller.

You hush your mouth lol

1 Like

Send him to G League

Surely the league has provisions that if you’re suspended a certain amount of times in a season for this kind of stuff that you can be waived without getting your remaining salary owed?

I mean if any of us called in sick and where seen on insta partying we’d get canned immediately. Dion is just taking Miami for a ride at this point. I’d be suprised if any team even considered him at this point, it’s not like he’s some godly talent.

Alpha males normally don’t have mental downs on airplanes

1 Like

I already know he will find his way to the knicks. Somehow they will trade young players and draft picks for him and he’ll play good for two seasons then they will sign him to a max and he will become old Steve Francis.

2 Likes

That sounds like such a Knicks thing to do

1 Like

Mans is just tryna smoke in peace

wel who woulda thought dion waiters would have a ring right now 10 months ago

3 Likes