What takeovers can the newer PG13 get?

Just got the newer diamond PG and I am wondering if there is any way to get him to a sharp/lockdown takeover? I have the PG13 3 point shoe but don’t want to use it on him if it doesn’t make it that takeover.

Thanks!

Would you be using dantoni to boost his 3pt rating as well? I think he only way is to have 3 pt coach and shoe boost

damn, I use grit n grind. Thank you for the input

bump

Hey man, save up for the new pg as soon as possible if you like PG. I tried them both and hit many more 3’s and played better d with the new. Had to sell because of slow release but he is the better Paul by a lot. Sorry to not answer your question.

1 Like

That’s the plan! What takeovers does the new one get?

I had the old one with pg’s on him and I have kerr. OS takeover was slasher and glass cleaner because his rebounding stats are so great

1 Like

Alright thank you. I think I’ll just sell and get the newer one

2 Likes

Wait it out. He might even get a new moments one tomorrow. 10 3’s would give him a better 3 ball too!

1 Like

Sell right away 4 hour auction if you believe be will get a new card. New card will crash the value of both.

1 Like

Bump!

do you know what takeovers the newer PG gets?

Hey I have him with Kyrie’s

I’m going blank,I think sharp slash with dantoni but can’t remember right now

2 Likes

sry mate not sure

1 Like

no worries

I’m asking for my buddy, @Percyhawk, because he can’t comment on posts or create a thread just yet. Anyway though, do you mind seeing what his takeover is with a ruby coach?

1 Like

I’m about to head to bed, but I can tomorrow when I get home if that will work for him

2 Likes

Yeah no hurry!

1 Like

Sweet