What Should I Do?

So my team looks like this:

I have 555k MT and 1600 tokens. I locked in the whole current collection and the CNY since I am Taiwanese and a huge J-Lin fan. I’ve collected around 850 cards, and I am halfway done with the amethyst rewards. I barely started domination, and I am currently 11-0 on my first ever MTU run. I am also thinking about adding either Bob Love or Billy Cunningham, what are their pros and cons? Should I wait at 11-0 for the next POTM? Do I spend my tokens? Should I go for AK?
Any suggestions that you feel like would help me are appreciated.

Buy a point guard?

3 Likes

Get rid of hedo
Get Magic

2 Likes

Why lock in for Lin if you aren’t using him??

4 Likes

I put my PGs like Lin on the end of the bench, I only use them when I play against people who have pg/sg at point instead of PD Pippen, Giannis.
Mainly for defensive reasons because my opponent rains 3s on me even if AI time the block/contest perfectly with Lin and Petrie.

2 Likes

Play with who you want to play with at any position

4 Likes

I only use him against other traditional pg/sg. In my first ever 11-0 run, I had one game where my opponent ran a guard below 6 feet 5.

1 Like

Don’t sweat bro, I’m just messing with you. You do you man, it’s called MyTeam for a reason.

2 Likes

Nah i gotchu

1 Like

I talk about Billy a bit during this video, highly recommended.

1 Like

Man you gotta run with that PD Lin card. You locked in for it, it’s just a waste not to use him. At least off the bench or at the 2. I’ve seen players dominate with him. even his ruby was a killer tbh. Do you want to lock in those tokens? Or looking more to spend MT.

2 Likes

Yeah I have to learn how to be effective with him, his dribbling is just kinda stiff for me atm.

1 Like

It’s still blows my mind how cheap Hayward and Kawhi are. Arguably your 2 best cards! You could upgrade giannis when the new pd drops in price a little?

2 Likes

‘77 polyester plaid Billy should be in the game

3 Likes

Take some time to practice in freelance if you’re willing. Honestly i have a lot of fun jumping into the “lab” and figuring out shot release and key animations for each player. I feel like you could have a great J Lin team especially if you are a fan of the set! Have fun with it. I was so close to locking that set as well but decided to hold off and the I locked in for Big O. So i’m currently trying to build a team around him.

1 Like

Gordan Hayward card that good? I haven’t even thought of picking him up.

2 Likes

In all seriousness, have you thought about upgrading Giannis? He has 2 PD’s now and the upgrade would be noticeable. They also changed Hedo’s release so he might warrant an upgrade now too depending on how you like the new release.

1 Like

I put Giannis in to mainly to contest like AK’s shots. I picked mine up on the auction for like 30k, fully badged with diamond contract and foams, so I donj’t really need the upgrade.

2 Likes

His ammy was a sniper with a nice release, I’d imagine his :gem: is better all-around.

3 Likes

Should I get the ASG one?

1 Like