What shoe for DRose

Sup guys , just came back after a long break and pulled 2x PD rose and D Kobe in my first 10 pack box :see_no_evil: now I’m curious what shoe fits best for em.

Thanks !

1 Like

Any gold drose shoe to show off that brand loyalty

1 Like

Adidas still paying him handsomely.

1 Like

Wow, seeing this thread made me realize we haven’t had much discussion regarding "which shoe for… " this year.

Dropping the boosts from +5 down to +3 really made diamond shoes a terrible value so far. Plus the Jordan shoes only have 3 diff boosts anyways. Kinda crazy.

3 Likes

Been confused every year how there are shoes like filas in game but never see em

1 Like

Yup Im just waiting for Opals to drop diamond shoes on.

Gold shoes are the best value right now imo and we have coach/floor general/Def leader boosts as well.

1 Like

Makes me kinda sad tbh… loved messing around with the different coaches and shoes to change takeovers

1 Like

You ain’t slick I done seen to many meezy shoe snipes🤣

1 Like

I make more mt on selling gold shoes than current players from packs

1 Like

Do you just list them for bid or BiN? I have 6 pages worth of them

Sounds about right lol I’ve bought so many.

1 Like

We need PD and Opal shoes

1 Like

100%. I wonder if they’ve thought of that yet. Opal shoes that give a +10 stat boost. So people can use lower level cards competitively if they like them. Maybe only one shoe per brand for the higher levels.

2 Likes

Speaking of which are there any cards that pair beautifully with a shoe? Giannis and pink adidas is a beast.

1 Like

giannis cant wear adidas

1 Like

He is wearing them right now

1 Like

This d rose just kills me every time I play him he’s unguardable

1 Like

does shai not clamp him?

I don’t have shai

Wow you’re right. That’s soooooo shady on 2ks part. No one ever mentioned that he could wear any shoe. That’s big.