What’s wrong with this community

Just played a guy with 3 goats. Bird, Curry, Wilt. Not the “meta” goats, but goats nonetheless. He did just about everything in his power to cheese me. I don’t need to go into the details.

Why can’t people take pride in their skills anymore. It’s all about ease. God forbid people attempt to get better, learn how to incorporate real basketball, learn the sticks, etc. they just want to make others feel bad and ruin the experience.

Then they gotta throw shade after the fact.

Yeah 2k ain’t a perfect game, but damn. I enjoy the game play, truly. It’s just the experience getting ruined by people like this that make me not want to play.

8 Likes

“Lmao u think imma read that?”

Perfect representation of the 2k community

23 Likes

That did put a smile on my face

1 Like

Some people take so much pride in 2k because it’s all they have

10 Likes

i dont blame cheesers since every online gamemode for some reason is competitive. i hate dudes who message to hate though

2 Likes

Implying he can read - very kind of you

6 Likes

I’m all for some banter and trash talk, it makes it fun to an extent. People like this though just shouldn’t be talkin.

1 Like

yeah after games if i get a u trash lmao as banter and we go back and forth or i get advice/gg’s then its all good

1 Like

just tell him you shagged his mom

2 Likes

Yeah that’s just part of the game. Ive played a few thousand tto games in the last 12 months. I get hit with that all the time. Sometimes I even deserve it lol.

1 Like

idiocracy was a good movie. it’s really too bad so much of it is coming true.

5 Likes

I remember I use to get such vile messages playing PNO in 2k18 that I turned off messaging. It’s kind of scary how worked up people get from a game. Also instant mute when I start the game too. Can’t stand listening to people talk while I play

2 Likes

Aight.

20 Likes

Damn. That’s too good of a point.

2 Likes

6 Likes

I can’t accept messages from people not on my friends list.

6 Likes

i had messages on for half of this year until I got cussed out by mickey mouse in TTO

3 Likes

I’ve thought about that a few times, but I’m kinda aggressive so I like when people come at me with some trash.

I did this for a while but I missed the rage messages lol they amuse me

9 Likes

This shit makes me laugh lol

2 Likes