What’s next with the power creep?

Are spotlight rewards opals now? Are primes opals?
AG outdated AD, is everyone about to be outdated?

1 Like

They’ll prob get rid of spotlights

6 Likes

They could go 1 or 2 ways.

Leave the All Star cards as the most juiced and go back down a notch until a promo or its just a bloodbath of OP cards from here.

Im cool with either one blow the doors off the mode.

7 Likes

If the latter is the case then sell everything is the way to go it seems

2 Likes

2k is def going for the bloodbath of op cards now that the 250k tournament is over, i just don’t see them scaling it back especially with their profits down this year for myteam

2 Likes

How do you top these flash cards I mean… 45 hof badges? I think a few more juiced 98pds from the prime series and a 35+ hof badge reward card like pg or Duncan.
I can already see next months 12-0 reward is 2 inches shorter than average for the position and has gold clamps and no range extender.
The power creep would be fine if the rewards cards were able to compete but there isn’t a single reward card even remotely close to what you can get in packs.

4 Likes

They literally shat on every reward this weekend

5 Likes

What is the max number of hof badges a player can have this year?

1 Like

80 or something like that if I remember well

1 Like

Opal Iverson Spotlight

3 Likes

Tbh they creeping on the small guards way too much. Like why is billups so juiced ? I’m sure no one woulda care if he had 10 less HOF badges lol

3 Likes

I would grind that out just because the spotlights actually give me a reason to hop on the game.

I hope that they give some more offline content, because weekly challenges are pointless, and I can only play online against god squads so many times per week.

3 Likes

I think we’ll get a tier above Galaxy Opal…

…LeVian Chocolate Diamond.

7 Likes

I aint locking shit from here on thats for sure

4 Likes

also, are we sure that coming up with more OP cards will help boost their profits significantly? it might actually make some of the diehards quite the game cos of how pointless it is.

not saying it will, but it very well could

1 Like

Just give us Wantanabe with 75 HoFs

2 Likes

GO kawhi already…we could have 2 or 3 more kawhi cards

This Steve Nash is a killer as a SG lol. Jesus

1 Like

That he is

I just dropped 35 in a 2 pt win with him. He is deadly from 3. And getting open off plays.