What made everyone decide to change for the better?

This is another personal thread.I’ve been really trying to mature and grow this past year because of a special person that I seen go through a lot and it made me want to work on bettering myself so lately I’ve been having an uncomfortable time with trying to change things and starting to realize things a lot more.
It took me so long to actually get to this point in life because my parents really made it extremely hard for me to get better and so did the fact that I was always treated badly by everyone.
I don’t use this site like I did because I barely play 2K or games that much and I’ve been really focused on getting things better in my life.
I gotta ask the question what really made you change yourself to get better and to finally get yourself where you wanted to be?

1 Like

To take responsibility for myself and my actions. Stop using excuses and “depression” to prevent me for doing what i need to do and getting where i need to go. Society is breeding a wave of “weak” people, weak men, and im doing my best to be a better man.

1 Like

Oh, and to stop raging when 2k is hoe-ing me :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve always used excuses for everything and still do.
I’ve always been a certain way with people that isn’t really something people overly like I guess.
I always try to do more for people than myself and I always get hurt so much from everyone.
My biggest issue is being scared to fail.

1 Like

Accepting failure and understanding its a part of life will help. Excuses are thje nails to build a wall of fail and thats what you should be afraid of. I think realizing you have work and improvemets to make and making an effort to try is something you should be proud of

1 Like

Well honestly my cousin dealt with it too and isn’t really the best either because of it.
I don’t talk about it a lot because I don’t trust people much.
For me, its hard because there’s 2 people that really have made me do a lot better and caused me to actually start getting where I need to be.
One of them is a girl I really fell for hard and my biggest issue is that I am a little bit too hard to love because I’m a little too loving sometimes lol.
But we’ve never fought and I’m not only doing this for myself but her too.