What Level are you,

Curious to know how others are trekking along and where they are? Just hit Level 34 and slowly getting there myself. No BJ Armstrong from my boards yet, 1 more chance to hopefully get him. No wheel spin luck either.

2 Likes

BJ was disappointing sadly, hard for me to shoot with him and doesn’t have real smooth dribble sigs

1 Like

Level 27; no BJ Armstrong…

1 Like

35, no Armstrong (yet) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Level 31. We got Armstrong. I actually really like him. Defense not bad and shot is reasonable.

2 Likes

Almost any decent PG is better than BJ. I just consider him 1 more to the collector level. I keep sapphire Rozier at the end of my bench over him.

1 Like

28 with Armstrong, first time I ever won on that shit…

But I’m pretty sure I won’t reach anything over 34, it’s so much XP man wtf I work full time Ronnie

2 Likes
  1. no armstrong

29 I think.

1 Like

Just got Noah from collectors level reward. If you just buy all the 2 Token players it all flows together pretty well to the next level each time you get the next Tokens as Rewards. So the 100 Tokens you get at 300 cards allows you to get the next 50 cards required for Noah etc

I hit level 40. Definitely get Scottie if you have the time this season. He is basically good at everything. A smooth jumper as well.

4 Likes

I’m at 31 I think. It seems that doing those team agendas is a great way to build up MT (win the game using 3, 5 etc players from the same team) but I’m not doing that online. Or would you suggest renting players, doing their agendas and selling them back?

1 Like

They’re limited to only the season 1 token players. If you haven’t yet, you might as well grab all of the 2 token players It helps you get Noah and you’ll need them to finish off the teams that you need 10-13 players

1 Like

Wow congrats to all the people who already have Scottie, I’ll be there eventually. I hit 110K today, haven’t gotten much XP from online challenges or rented any players over 25-30K mt. Got BJ from the final ascension board today too. I’m surprised the grind is actually going fast.

3 Likes

Yea like post_ostertag mentioned they need to be the token market series 1 players. I did 27 out of the 30 teams before hitting level 40.

I did all those in challenges > skill > bball fundamentals > mid range scoring. Takes like 2’ish minutes to score 5 times with 1 player on the easiest difficulty. Just let the cpu shoot quickly to save time.

2 Likes

Yeah I have all these token players and Noah. Need to play one more game win or lose of Unlimited. Then I’ll have D Rose and can focus on those XP things.

3 Likes