What is there to do in 2k22?

I already got endgame harden and webber this season. I don’t have a fortune of mt so i cant try out cards like endgame tacko, yao, etc. Jokic also doesn’t seem worth the grind. Considering all of this, wtf is there to do this year? I would normally try to play park but i did that for the majority of the year already and have no interest in grinding to level 40 for a pair of virtual shoes. Any suggestions would be appreciated :). The only thing that interests me is playing park on current gen but ofc I never made any builds on that game.

nothing bro. end game cards killing the mode. i fw limited and occasionally clutch time tto as well but no good rewards

2 Likes

just obliterate everyone while endgame cards are not in everyones teams

Preorder madden and to kill time watch stranger things

3 Likes

Or go out and play actually bball and enjoy the summer.

3 Likes

Agree with going out on the sun. However thought would try a different player and looked at what Chet cost. Got lucky and sniped a Chet with D contract and shoe for 15K. Really like his shot, but still prefer base 3 and 25. I know statistics will say I am likely wrong, but does Base 3 seem faster than 25 but 25 easier to green?

i alr do that bruh i got a whole ass day with nothing to do but play 2k and basketball and 2k recently got boring asf for me

1 Like

been there done that. i have literally no incentive to play i regret grinding dom and clutch time so fast bc now i have literally nothing to do