What is the secret for getting bailed out with foul calls

What is the secret for getting bailed out with foul calls

No conspiracy theory whatsoever, just hardcore evidence that my opponents get bailed out and go to the line at a rate that is nowhere near mine.

Is there a certain type of layup or dunk attempt they are using? THanks.

It’s called Equalizer or Player Engagement

1 Like

All they’re doing is holding R2, tapping square then pray.

I agree man…these dudes take asshole shots and get rewarded on the reg.

1 Like

It’s not equalizer. It’s using players with high draw foul ratings and adjusting your finish at the point of contact. Using the shot stick to change the layup when the defender jumps into you.

edit: Also you can avoid fouls by utilizing hands up, and vertical contests, or just knowing that sometimes you’re beat and its better to just give up the layup

Some of these calls are amazingly bad…my bigs will spike their shit to the ground with no contact and they get a whistle.

1 Like

Quit fouling

2 Likes

It is equalizer when the defender is keeping the same distance and they just turbo to the basket and hit square. This happens so much when I try to play mtu… it’s aids

1 Like

Pump fake and tap square when they bite

That is funny because when I get my opponent in the air they land on me and I drop the ball for a turnover…no call.

1 Like

Using players with high draw foul?
:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:
Adjusting the shot with the right stick?
:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::skull::skull::skull::skull:
Ok bruh, every card got a high draw foul & I guarantee that a lot of the time these dudes don’t even touch the right stick at all the whole game.

1 Like

As I read this the Magic Johnson I had to lock for Towns had a defender look at him and he got the shit blocked out of him haha.

This piece of shit Im playing has Lance, Thon and all the usual suspects.

I love that since last month they changed matchup requirements and I get matched up with teams that are 8-9 points overall higher. And since these kids play like total morons they still get the EQ. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

My evoed Simmons got blocked on a pump fake under the basket by ruby Kyrie yesterday. :man_facepalming:t3: I was like, OK 2k, we doing this. :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Use Giannis. He draws fouls without even trying.

Haha true the jumping strip-blocks are out of control this year

2 Likes

I think the game knows when someone is Trash & says we gonna help this guy out cause he needs it. :rofl::joy:

1 Like

They do man…remember in like 2K5 games when they had the deal where they knew your moves to help you practice…hahah…ya well.

That’s bailout when someone been clamping you up, go to the paint and try to make contact with somebody and hope for a foul. When it happen say thank you gaming god.

I believe it was called MyVIP? In NFL 2K5…