What have you regretted doing the most In this years myteam?

For me it would have to be locking in for opal kat not that’s he’s bad it was just a terrible value back when he first came out even still the only card I still use is magic from the set. And also finishing all 1000 game’s of offline tto for terrible reward cards

2 Likes

Locking Ray Allen but god he was so good when he first came out but I would love to have my million mt I spent back.

1 Like

Trying to stay competitive in the first 2-3 months of the game. Loads of wasted MT.

15 Likes

Wasting so much MT on packs and resulting in nothing

7 Likes

Locking in moments of the week 11 for pd jokic

2 Likes

Not playing in the beginning

started the game late had no idea what I was doing and opened some packs and got OOP LeBron, Campus Magic and Melo and most of the Frostbite collection and immediately locked in Thon, KAT, and Eaton :joy: to this day Bron is my best pull too :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Locking in every moments of the week

i dont have a regret

1 Like
  1. Buying VC instead of MT
  2. Locking for PD Jokic.
  3. Locking the Lonzo and Klay flash sets - they don’t even sniff the lineup.
  4. Locking for Dwight.

See a trend?

1 Like

Spending 3 Mil MT on packs;
Locking in for GO Dwight Howard. Man, what was I thinking, that card is absolute ass.

I can’t help but regret all the time I spent doing offline grinds, I did them all including Brandon Roy. In the end it was all a waste of time because at this point I’ve replaced most of them with better (by fact or opinion) cards that all cost less then 100k each. I have 2 goat cards that I don’t even play because there’s better Sg/sf available then Kobe, and cheap, and as good as Steph is, we all know it’s just not the meta this year.

2 Likes

Evoing kidd and kareem. Buying vc

1 Like

Spent way to much money…and i mean way to much…only bc I wanted the best cards the game had to offer bc I’m a cheeseball …damn these goat cards

3 Likes

I regret caring about tokens

16 Likes

Yes

i regret not learning how to snipe earlier in the year

1 Like

Locking in for Scottie. Great on D but doesn’t make my best squad, plus could’ve had 1.5-2 mil more MT if I had sold Takeover Giannis a month ago.

2 Likes

Evolving players for countless hours only to use them for about two games after.

4 Likes

I regret trying to play the game an ‘honorable’ way by on-balling and other stuff for most of the year :sweat_smile:

5 Likes