What has happened to these goat prices

Dropped phone in bath so it’s been drying out for 2 days so haven’t been on here

Everyone was saying these would be cheap lebron and giannis over a mill is not cheap

Never listen to everyone.

6 Likes

Never drop the phone in the bath

24 Likes

They came out in VC only packs which meant that the market was always going to be hight for them

5 Likes

The odds for PG Giannis and Lebron are terrible, there are so few of them on the market so they are price fixed

2 Likes

My 2nd time m8 thank god for water resistant iphones

1 Like

Amen to that :pray:

1 Like

They might have recycle content on monday, probably guaranteed plus Locker codes

Yeah to be fair tho those are the only 2 cards that have that kinda value and it’s cheat code giannis and the goat, mj only lower because he came out and obviously people have pulled him

1 Like

TMAC KD are expansive aswell

1 Like

It’s also the end of the game and people are going to spend whatever MT/VC they have left. I started Friday with just shy of a million MT and bought: Yao, Harden, NIB Kawhi, GOAT T-Mac, and all the cheap GOATs like Bill, Timmy, etc.

I mean, why save any of it? :partying_face:

saw a sf giannis for 819k with a minute left what the hell is going on

1 Like

Visual glitches. I’ve been bidding on Giannis cards for like 1.1 million for the last 6 hours, i get outbid every time. Almost all Giannis cards end at 1.6 million right now, so i have stopped for the moment.

edit: Oh, just saw you mentioned SF. It must have been outside of a bubble, with contract+shoe?

if u keep using ur phone while bathing at least make sure it is not charging.

1 Like

I bought pg lebron for 1.02m and pg giannis for 850k a while ago in xbox. took a lot of time to win the bidding war.

1 Like

Was on the nba app putting in locker codes was trying to take the shower pack method to the next level

3 Likes

1 Like

nah one contract and no shoe lol

These packs are VC only?

The guaranteed ones are