What has been the hardest Lifetime Moments agenda so far?

Giddey looks like its gonna be a hard one unless you do a TT style game from the challenges and stuff.
Only way I see it being easier.
Anyone got any that are harder to do?

Giddey was easy, I did a NBA 75 challenge and knocked out Strus 3s as well. Make Giddey your tallest player.

Graham is probably gonna be the toughest, unless you get blessed with a player who lets you shoot.

2 Likes

Giddey and oubre I did at the same time in rookie dom. The hardest to me is by far graham.

1 Like

In situations like this, I often send a msg before the gm asking to let me do challenge X if I give them the win? Since I typically run a pretty strong team, most ppl don’t mind, saves alot of time , try it

1 Like

I haven’t tried it yet but the Diallo 1 will def be annoying …34 n 14 RBS I believe …I just hate usering an undersized player to rebound on every possession…you could do it in a 60 point triple threat challenge but otherwise it would be annoying

Yeah it’s annoying but it can be done in a rookie dom game. I always play the wizards and put the player I need boards for to guard Bryant. That’s how I got giddies triple double

3 Likes

Saw another guy with Graham, we just kept going back and forth so it was easy work

3 Likes

Did Giddey in a 60 point challenge game and did some of my Beyond 40 stuff along the way. Guessing Robert Williams will be the same thing for me, plus it contributes towards the 125 and 250 points part as well

1 Like

Diallo was probably the most annoying one. Getting 14 rebounds with a SG. I did it in a 60 point challenge. He has beefed up rebounding stats at least so it’s not that hard.

I was stupid and had to do the Kelly Oubre agenda twice. I didn’t get the 6 rebounds the first time and thought it was just 9 3pointers.

2 Likes

In the past I have questioned the 2K community as I have received some really trash messages during online games (usually would not bother me except when playing with my son as I would rather have a good example for him). I am starting to completely change my impression of everyone. I started a TTO game really to just test Dish and to get AI’s agenda done. Did not care about winning. Saw the opponent had Simmons and remembered that there was an online agenda for it. Since I did not care about winning, I kept my players away from him to allow him to get open 3’s. The opponent suddenly did the same thing for AI and even purposely gave me the win even though I was giving him the shots to win it himself. It just shows how nice the 2K community can be at times.

11 Likes

I am very regretful since I met a Graham guy in Clutch time, I use AI shooting a 4 pointer and he quit, leaves me no time to say Ill let him shoot Graham 4s…

1 Like

They’re probably waiting to run into another graham because they think someone who doesn’t run him won’t help them

Kill em with kindness is what I often was tought as a kid, and although I don’t always adhere to that , the concept is solid lol

1 Like

Many players helped me and I have helped many players. Diallo is the hardest but rookie dom made it easier.

5 Likes

Good to know…it’s unfortunate that it takes a struggle for ppl to start being abit more kind to each other but it’s a start I suppose

1 Like

congrats man!

out of curiosity, what is the option consumables pack one gets for completing PD challenges? I have Brown, Kelly and Capela but have not gone through their challenges yet

I did the Robert Williams challenge and failed the first time because I accidently got a quadruple-double by getting an extra rebound and I was very annoyed but it wasn’t the hardest.

Hof, diamond nike, 3pt 4, speed 4 and contract

P.s. i got derozan and also confirm that i met lot of people doing same challenges and it was easy to exchange points and rebounds

1 Like

is it always a random HOF badge?

1 Like

Yes they always are.