What do you hope for tomorrow? Dynamic duo pack or All Star theme pack?

As title ,leave the comments below :wink:

PD Kobe

10 Likes

Never

Herpes

4 Likes

@DaNali tf??

why would anyone want duo packs? that means well be getting some recycled shit. New packs please with NEW players.

5 Likes

I hope for both, but if I had to choose I’d go duos.

Ronnie said there’s a “premium pack” tomorrow so I’m guessing it’s an all Star promo. Pd Vince as the set reward

2 Likes

They should do GO at this point, but yeah you’re probably right.

They need to get mt off the market to increase vc sales. They need rewards that are gonna make ppl go ape shit and lock. Cards like Lucas, Lin, Moses don’t really move the needle for most

1 Like

It’s gotta be duos. Money making and then on Friday, more money making with some ASW stuff

I’ll take a GO lonzo ball

3 Likes

god i hope not duo packs. it kills the value of everything and they’re OLD cards.

2 Likes

I might apply for a sick leave tomorrow :thinking:

1 Like

Lol factual!! Sadly, i’ll be gone from 12:30 afternoon to 12:30 at night… either at work, or omw to/from work. I think I secured somebody to enter that locker code for me tho… a little sweet talking ain’t hurting nobody :slight_smile::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Haha Good for you man!

1 Like

did someone say GO vince?

7 Likes

Fxck what’s this image @Shamslol

1 Like

Duo packs will be limited to 24 hrs and end on Friday at 1 and then All-Star promo will drop.

1 Like

Duo packs tomorrow would be a disaster value of every card would get cut in half