What camera do you play on

Does everyone play on 2k cam or does anyone play on any other cams. I’ve recently been liking the nosebleed zoned in

Lol this reminded me old buddy @marekdab : I'm ballin' now

1 Like

I play on both lol. Trying to keep things fresh

2k low zoom 1 height 7

I know a friend who plays on broadcast for MyTeam.

1 Like

Better for shoot meter ON - mike wang said it’s better and i must agree. The zoom makes a huge difference

Here’s a nice view i like for offline , 2k low - needs practice but it’s funimage

1 Like

I was playing on broadcast most of last season until I tried 2k view properly and now it’s now second nature. I am 43 and so use to side view from way back in the day still.

2 Likes

2k low, I find it easier to play defense, and run offense in general. The only restriction is if you are on the left hand side of the court you can’t see your guy on the perimiter to the right sometimes.

Pov

Sometimes when I walk into a game club and I see people playing on broadcast I know they don’t play this game that much :joy:
2k cam for defense is just huge

Broadcast Low zoomed all the way out or Nosebleed isn’t that bad. I’ve beaten some really good players in unlimited on those camera. Transition scoring is so good on the view. But I can play on 2k view as well. I just sometimes like the look on my video game looking like a real game.

2 Likes

Very good for side pick and rolls/fades too. With 2K you gotta run those from the top to see the correct angles.

1 Like

In the old days I only played on broadcast its just looks better for me. But to compete online 2k cam is the way… sometimes on domination or challenges I change to broadcast.
In Tto drive is nice.

1 Like

“Drive” is the only other camera angle to use. Set the zoom back a bit and turn off “key zoom” and it’s pretty good, especially if you’re a dribbler. Only downfall to it is if you play someone who throws a lot of cross court passes. Can get ya dizzy after too many.

1 Like

This angle is fun to me.

1 Like

Anyone know what angle @tjayerrday uses?

2K with no flip

1 Like

Thanks g

Sorry - That’s not what he uses, it’s what I use.

1 Like

I completely john lou’ed that my bad lmao