What are the new GO’s going for on XB1?

We be getting back from out of town tomorrow and probably want to try these cards, what are they running?

Cheap cheap, AK is the expensive one

1 Like

On PS4 some are lower than 10k…like Magic which is just mind blowing. His All-Star card in 2K16 was consistently 800k-mil throughout the life cycle.

2 Likes

How much is AK? Need that one for sure :joy:

Yep I remember :joy:

Rarity and lack of comparable or better high end cards back then

Same thing for diamond Shaq

1 Like

Can I get price checks on ps4? I didn’t want to make an extra thread, but just curious about the new cards.

Not that anyone should be buying VC but I get the impression you could get some good pulls with 1 box and sell to get the cards you want right now. Or buy some cheap MT people are cashing out.

Buying MT? Selling MT? Wow. People will do anything for the coin, just buy VC bro, fast, legit and easy.

2 Likes

Only cards worth anything now are the opal sig limiteds. Even expensive TBE get devalued right away because they recycle them in packs like JR or Tmac before

1 Like

With patience late last night for about 140k I got Opal McGrady, JR, Kemp, Pippen, and sniped a Zingas

2 Likes

KPor BIN

PD Celtics Kyrie probably still going for alot. Trae too

3 Likes

They’ll stop that with the final super pack, or make more duos and drop duo packs again. 2K doesn’t want any value left, because they want to kill 2K19 and force people into 2K20. No better way than to make it as though 2K19 has no value left to offer.

1 Like

I’ll be on in a few hours if you still need the price checks.

1 Like

Yeah I’d appreciate it.

1 Like

Who do you want prices for?

Can I have Opal Kirilenko, Opal Yao, Opal KD, Manute Bol, and Opal Granger.

1 Like

AK47 85k
Yao 40k
KD 45-50k
Manute 30-40k
Granger 25-30k

1 Like

Damn, should have sold my cards before I left for vacation. Thanks bro.

1 Like

Shit has tanked bad! Lol

1 Like