What 2K20 news are we expecting today?

What are you guys predicting?? I’m hoping its MyTeam which it really should be lol. If not its gotta be some type of trailer or something for the demo right??

2 Likes

I just want myteam news. This will be the determining factor If I stick with 2k19 until the All Star break.

New modes, new rewards, token system needs to be slashed, needs to be more ways to get a lot tokens other than the horrible tto mode, tourneys all year, packs should be cheaper with MT, Leaderboards, salary cap mode, overhaul domination, moment challenges everyday etc

This is make or break for them. They have to overhaul the mode its just stale.

3 Likes

Are we getting something today?

1 Like

We usually do mondays or wednesdays i think. Probably today i imagine. they’ve been quite about it

i feel the same. I do like TTO tho

1 Like

If anything i could see them keeping TTO a lot of folks seemed to be happy about this mode. Unlike us, i barely played it tho, so there’s that.

2 Likes

hopefully park

2 Likes

I would love park or myteam news

I won’t be surprised if its just a trailer for the demo and the next 2 weeks its park and myteam…

Park news will be the last one. Probably myteam.

2 Likes

momentus trailer will be last most likely lol. I think myteam or park or trailer for demo today

Yeah I think tto will make a return as well but they have to give us more ways to get tokens if the token system returns. Random ball drops need to go too.

1 Like

Yeah I hear ya. I dont really mind the ball drop system tho. needs a bit more consistency

3 Likes

MyTeam news this week is likely, MyCareer in time for the demo next week. Then Park last.

Momentous on release week

1 Like

If its not myteam news and blog today i dont want it lol

Let’s hope we get MyTeam or Career infos

1 Like

Really hoping for either. Might be something stupid again lmao. But honestly they need a big drop today in news for people to want to preorder

1 Like

I just want a million solo challenges like NBA. It sucks when you have nothing to grind

2 Likes

You mean like Live? I loved Live Solos and the rewards. Takes so little effort for 2k to implement.

1 Like

About 3 weeks from 2k20 and we know nothing new about myteam

2 Likes