Westbrook possibly going to Miami?

https://clutchpoints.com/heat-rumors-miami-officials-love-russell-westbrook/
I found this article on Miami having interest in Russ. Jimmy butler has went to the heat so Russ has some incentive. What do you guys think?

1 Like

it may happen especially if okc wants expiring contracts and to get off westbrook’s salary

1 Like

It’s a possibility
Miami seems enamored with Winslow’s ability to play point full time though so who knows

I rather see him in Houston trying to make it work with the Beard and company. Miami does not have a viable big after losing Hassan. Russ and Jimmy will not work, remember who we talking about here. Jimmy has burnt up Chicago, Minny, and Philly to a lesser degree. Russ is Russ. Few little bickers here n there and boom shit goes south, but I cud be very wrong.

1 Like

yea that’s the part where i feel a trade is unnecessary

Exactly, personally i’m Curious to see how he can play point over a 82 game series
If it works having a supersized and defensively elite backcourt of Winslow and Butler

Idk if justice is ready to play PG if Miami has a chance at getting Russ. I definitely dont see him going to Houston but if he does, Houston is going to have to trade cp3. That is a possibility. I just want to see Miami get the beat team possible lol

Add in Bam’s insane athleticism/lateral quickness and their defensive switches could be lockdown

1 Like

He seemed to do great last season when he did it at least

1 Like

It wouldnt be all that bad to pass on him either. We could save cap space and see how having Jimmy turns out. There could be great and horrible in either way we go

Ya the fact that Jimmy went there on a long term contract willingly implies that he’s willing to wait on them to become contenders again
Giving up assets for RWB seems like a shortsighted panic move, plus while he’s talented we still don’t know if he can play sustainable winning team basketball

1 Like

I admire Wbs passion and love that he leaves it all out there, but I can’t see where he fits on a contending team.

I hate to say it but he needs to go to a bottom tier team like the knicks and just do him

1 Like

Phoenix would be ideal imo

I can see the knicks offering everything they have in another bad decision to save face.

1 Like

With them god knows lmao

1 Like

Pistons look like the front runners from everything I’m hearing on sports radio.